Episode 13

The next day.

Location: Shatterdome lab.

We can see Reunion workers finally finishing the Drift machine. As Stacker, Shigaraki, Ivan and Jayton watch.

Shigaraki: Finally it's done.

Jayton: It took longer than I imagine.

Ivan: It's a delicate machines. So building it takes time.

Jayton: So if I'm correct. Talulah well try to find the Beast. And the machine well restrain the Beast?

Shigaraki: If the Beast shows any hostile signs. Than the Machine well restrain the Beast. Let's just hope the Beast stays asleep.

Stacker: What if Noah goes on Beast Mode by accident? I can see that happening.

Ivan: Simple. Well restrain Noah. Well put Noah in a restrain chair made of reinforced titanium. And well shot him with tranquilizers strong enough to put down two blue whales.

Jayton: Jesus Christ your ready for anything.

Ivan: After seen Noah going against Ghidorah and her Titans in Beast mode and almost killed them. Were taking great safety measurements just in case anything goes wrong. And let's be honest, none of us here can fight the Beast. Not even every fighter here can fight the Beast. Maybe Talulah with her fire and lightning control and W with her explosive ability can put a fight. But we're not taking any chances.

Jayton: This won't hurt Noah and Talulah?

Shigaraki: For Noah it well feel like a small pinch. Cuz is his first time. Aside from that. There well be no drawbacks. He'll be fine. Maybe a little headache.

Stacker: Tomorrow Gojira comes to the Shatterdome as she does every once every couple of weeks. Do you think Noah well be mentally capable of talking to her?

Ivan: He should be okay. He'll need to rest for a couple of hours and he'll be okay.

Stacker: Mind if I take a closer look?

Ivan: Go ahead.

Stacker took a few steps forward.

Stacker: I feel if I touch I'm gonna break it.

Shigaraki: It's fragile. But not that fragile. Touch it. You can also touch it's button. Since its not on, it won't do anything.

Stacker press some of the machine buttons.

Stacker: Sorry if I'm asking to much. I'm just curious.

Shigaraki: It's okay.

Stacker made sure Shigaraki and Ivan weren't paying attention to his right hand.

Stacker(mind): Okay then.

*flash back*

Stacker: Wait. How do I stop the mind control machine?

The person send Stacker something in his phone.

Stacker: What's this?

???(phone): It's a code. Download the Code to a ship. Once you do that. Find a way to insert the chip in the machine. The Code in the ship well give the Mind control machine a virus and malfunctions. That way they won't be able to take control of the Beast and Noah.

*end of flashback*

Stacker(mind): Hope this works.

He made sure Shigaraki and Ivan weren't paying attention to his right hand. Giving him time to plug the Code Ship in the drift machine and upload the code in the drift machine.