Rise

Zuko snuck into the oasis as he saw two girls walk in with a bald boy, that had to be the avatar. He watched them from the distance as he waited to strike. He saw the avatar speak to the girls as he was annoyed almost, he sounded so young, how was someone who's been gone for a hundred years sound like a child..? After a few more minutes he saw the boy start to glow.

"Should we get help?" The white hair girl asked concerned.

"Aang is my friends, I am perfectly capable of protecting him myself," the girl with a long braid down her back in water tribe clothes smiled confidently.

"Congrats, you sound like a big girl," Zuko walked across the small bridge in the oasis.

The girls eyes widen in shock, a fire bender made it in the city, she thought they stopped attacking. How did one get in?

"No.." she looked at him almost fearful.

"Hand him over and I won't have to hurt you," Zuko glared at her. He saw the white hair girl run off to go get help as the brunette got in a fighting stance. Of course she had to be a water bending warrior. He put his fists up to defend himself but his eyes were on the kid with the tattoos. The avatar.

He kicked his foot up sending waves of fire at her as she quickly bended water across her and the kid as a shield but Zuko send multiple punches getting closer to her but she grunted pushing him back with water. She wasn't a master yet it seemed like but she was also young. He could beat her.

Zuko pushed him self up with a back kick of fire as the girl gasped blocking it again but it pushed her back by the impact.

"You definitely can hold your own, but you can't win," Zuko stormed towards her and punched another blast of fire but she stayed on her feet blasting a stream of water to push him back again, and again till he was against the wall. Zuko gasped a little when the water under him started to freeze at his feet and more water bender around him in a small ice ball till there was about two inches of ice.

"Really think it's that easy?" Zuko snarled as he started to use heat inside the ice until it started to crack and he used his fist to slam it against the ice and it shattered everywhere, immediately jumping out and striking powerful fire at the girl.

"Your not taking him," she snarled back but gasped when his hand full of fire reached towards her. She ducked to the side and used water to block his hand.

They looked at each other for a moment as they both had hate in their eyes as Zuko gave up his bending and kicked under the girl, grabbing her arm and twisting it behind her as soon as she landed on the ground with a cry.

"Get off You hog!" The girl screamed at him with grunts trying to get out of his grip.

"You lost," he looked down at her as she tried kicking him.

She splashed water against his face making Zuko lose one moment but enough for her to tackle him back. Zuko growled looking up at her as he tried pushing her off, he grunted getting to his feet but screamed when she grabbed his legs and he fell.

"Get off you little bitch!" Zuko yelled as she was on his back trying to stop him, but she weighed barely anything to him as he crawled towards the avatar.

"Your not getting him fuckhead," the young water bender cried out as he spun onto his back trying to push her off again. She huffed and ran to Aang instead but he grabbed her ankle and she fell next with a thud.

"Yes. I am," Zuko pulled her back as he tried pinning her but she was to squirmy. The girl brought her feet up to kick at his chest as he grunted at her but twisted her so she was on her stomach and arms pinned behind her.