Normal

"Can you guys be any chattier? Someone's going to spot us?" Sokka whined as they flew in a makeshift cloud by Aang and Katara to stay out of sight.

"I think I see a cave," Aang said loudly.

"Shh!" Sokka said aggressively as they landed by a cave on the land.

"Wow it's like we've been spotted," Zuko jumped down.

"It's a great disguise but let's be a cloud that keeps its mouth shut next time," Sokka joined him as well as everyone else.

"Don't wanna have a bird hear us chatting up there and turn us in," Toph shrugged sarcastically.

"Hey, we're in enemy territory, those are enemy birds," Sokka pointed at the birds next to him.

"We're in the mainland, no one's going to know who you are," Zuko tilted his head to the side as the others laughed a sokkas ridiculousness.

"And that's why we're going to stay in caves, at least till the invasion comes we're going to be hiding in cave after cave... after cave.." sokkas face dropped at how miserable it sounds now.

"Why don't we go into town?" Toph sat on the ground with a thud.

"We all could use some new clothes," Katara agreed seeing how she and zukos clothes were still burned from ba sing se, Aang was wearing a robe and pants, Toph was still in earth kingdom clothes.

"Yea blending in is better than hiding out," Aang agreed.

"Plus they have real food out there, does anyone wanna sit in the dirt and eat cave hoppers?" Toph hit the wall and a bunch of hoppers came out for momo to eat.

"Looks like I've been outvoted," Sokka blinked.

"Let's get some new clothes," he smiled now.

-

The five found a home with many many clothes by a water fall while the clothes were being steamed. All clean and easy enough for them to steal.

"I don't know how I feel about this,  these belong to someone," Aang was iffy with the idea.

"I call the silk robe!" Katara jumped in first.

"Hey those are men's robes!" Zuko ran before she could grab it.

"Wait for me!" Toph smiled running to catch up.

"But if it's for our survival, I call the suit!" Aang beamed brightly ready for new clothes.

They all hurried to find the outfit they'll be in for weeks and ran before they got caught by someone. Running to the rocks they started at to change, sokka tossed his old clothes to Zuko for him to start a fire so there was no evidence of the old clothes. Everyone started to add to the pile of flames once they changed.

"Hmm I probably should wear shoes..." Toph tapped her feet uncomfortably as she wore her new outfit.

"But for me to see better, sorry shoes," she ripped the bottom of the shoes out as the others were adjusting to the new clothes.

"How do I look? Like a normal kid right?" Aang jumped out with a school uniform on.

"You have a belt on your head?" Zuko pointed.

"Yea but it covers my arrow, you can't even tell," he smiled.

"True, it works," Zuko agreed.

"How do I look?" Katara stepped out after getting changed, she had her hair half down now as she wore her fire nation outfit.

Aangs face got extremely red seeing Katara in more revealing clothes as Zuko kept his cool but admired the way she looked. His gaze softened seeing her, she looked truly lovely.