Justified

Katara had a satisfied grin on her face as any time she and Zuko locked eyes he would immediately look away and get all flustered. It entertained her every time as he would get embarrassed and find himself lost for words. She didn't know a simple kiss on the cheek would make a soldier so shy.

"What's with you and solider boy making goo goo eyes at each other?" Jet leaned against the wall curiously, startling her.

"What?" Katara scoffed annoyed.

"You and scum, keep making eyes at each other, it's obvious," Jet raised a brow crossing his arms.

"Don't call him that, he has a name," she glared harshly.

"Don't get your loopy's in a twist, I notice shit that's been going on, the tension that your friends, brother, and scum had, that was negative, but now something else is up," he explained intrigued, she rolled her eyes.

"Nothings up, just planning what to do in the war next, just worry about yourself," Katara sighed and looked over her shoulder when Zuko went to get a drink of water. He felt eyes on him and looked at Katara confused, his cheeks flushed red and left shaking his head. He went over to Toph as she cackled and lead him away where Katara couldn't see.

"So you guys do have a thing going on," jet stuck out his tongue making a gagging sounds dramatically.

"He's just fun to pick on," Katara smiled softly to herself.

"I still can't believe you still treat him like he's not a threat, fire nation scum he'll always be," he sneered but Katara stood waiting for him to finish, her face was cold when he met her eyes.

"But then again, if he's a dog that listens to you, why put it down?" Jets face relaxed into a smug grin instead.

"If he's a dog then you're no better, seems like you can't be taught new tricks," Katara scoffed.

They felt the air temple shake from some loud crash as the two looked afraid almost thinking it could be the fire nation finding them. But when the duke and haru passed by not looking worried they asked what that was.

"Toph and Zuko are training, sounds like Toph is winning," haru grinned but there was another loud crash that didn't sound like earth.

"Oh Zuko is now," he corrected.

Jet watched Kataras face soften at the people she favorited over himself, he wanted to show them all why they were at war with the fire nation. That they've taken zukos alliance to kindly, that he has been their enemy, and how much the enemy has taken from each and everyone one of them.

He snuck off to find zukos belongings while they were distracted. He wanted to find the dirt this bastard had hidden.

"What are you doing?" The duke found him rummaging around where they all slept at night, finding zukos bag specifically.

"Don't you think it's weird that out of the entire fire nation, one of their soldiers decided to fight against them?" Jet asked and made a small 'aha' when he found zukos belongings, his swords were laying on top of it.

"Well I guess but we don't know if there's more fire benders who disagree with their leader like Zuko, maybe they're just scared?" The duke didn't understand quite why Jet wanted to find any reason to hate the soldier.

"You don't get it, no one gets it, him and people, the scum that they are, are the reason we don't have parents, and that our children will keep seeing death and war, they're not our friends," Jet found letters neatly folded away in the bag and grinned at the evidence.

"You gotta be kidding me," Sokka saw him holding zukos stuff.

"Jet this is getting out of hand," Sokka walked over with his arms crossed.