Reckoned

"General fongs base will serve as the launching point for the attack, in exactly two months the army and navy will invade the fire nation on the day of black sun," the general used his earth bending for the props on the map to mimic the earth kingdoms army and the fire nations.

Until momo leaped onto the pieces of the map and attacked the moving objects.

"Or we could send in momo to do some damage," Katara covered her mouth with a small laugh. But no one else found it amusing.

"Sorry,"

The general bended the pieces back into place, momo ran back to Katara in surprise.

"All we need is the earth kings seal in order to execute the plan," he send the scroll across the battle plan and Katara stood with it in hand.

"I'll get these scrolls to him right away," Katara nodded. "Thank you general how,"

She walked through the halls to the outdoors and noticed it was already in the evening and she missed lunch. She didn't realized how late the meeting went, hopefully Zuko didn't wait the whole time.

She left the walls to find herself in the upper class section of the city, it was so clean and quiet with people in fancy robes. It was so different than the lower class.

"They finally let you leave?" A familiar voice came out of no where.

"You waited?" Katara smiled seeing Zuko hanging by the fountain.

"Not like we have a way to communicate otherwise, what's that?" Zuko noticed the scrolls in her hand as Katara went to look at the fountain he was at.

"The battle plans, I just need to get the earth kings seal and we are another step closer to this invasion," Katara smiled excitedly and he nodded.

"Come on grumpy, why don't we get something to eat real quick, I have a few minutes to spare," she motioned to any of the restaurants around them. Momo chirped liking the idea of a meal.

"I could eat," Zuko agreed feeling his own hunger.

"What are You thinking? Noodles? Buns? Dumplings?" Katara looked around interested at what the restaurants have to offer.

"Oh Zuko look there's something called sushi?" She gasped grabbing his arm.

"You've never heard of it?" He frowned.

"I only heard the rich get it in the earth kingdom," she dragged him along.

"I guess, they're not so close with the ocean," he said more quietly. "It's just fish and rice and whatever,"

"Can we try it?" Katara asked intrigued.

"Okay," Zuko sighed leading her to the restaurant with the new foods she wanted to explore. They sat outside together and Zuko ordered them two rolls, one for them to try and one he knew she'd like.

Zukos face relaxed and softened seeing how much Katara enjoyed the new rolls as she made sounds of enjoyment for the new flavor.

"This is so good! We never cooked our fish like this, much less eat it raw," Katara clapped her hands happily as Zuko used his two bamboo sticks to pick up his own bite.

"Its actually really good," Zuko hummed surprised. His parents only allowed sushi and such when there was many people to share it with, a sign to remind them how powerful the fire lord was.

They enjoyed the small dinner together as Katara asked more questions about the cuisines and Zuko helped answer as many as he knew from his own home. The sun was still up and the air was warm, it was comforting to them both.