The river

Aang dove into murky water as he tossed his shirt to the side as everyone was relaxing while appa floated down the river.

Everyone had their shoes off as they floated and Sokka took the time to fish off the back of the bison, Katara watched Aang to make sure he didn't swim to far.
Toph was laying on her back enjoying the sun, Zuko had a hat over his face to block the sun while he had his arms crossed to his chest and legs stretched out.

"Momo! Oh momo!" Aang called from the water diving in as he played hide and seek with his lemur.

"Is that water safe to swim in?" Zuko lifted the hat to look over the side as he leaned back on the saddle next to Toph, leaning his head back and closing his eyes when he put the hat back on.

"Not sure, I know I wouldn't want to swim in it," Katara looked at the dirty water seeing unsure.

Aang jumped back on appa covered in the pollution as it dripped off him.

"I think the waters polluted," Aang looked at himself, using his air bending to get the mud off him. Only to get it all over Zuko, Toph and Katara, and blew zukos hat off.

"Dude!" Toph whined.

"Aang come on," Katara groaned wiping mud off her shoulder.

"Oi!" Zuko wiped the mud off his face irritated. Aang bender a powerful blast at them and blew their hair everywhere. "Stop that!"

"Well it Explains why I can't catch a fish around here, cause normally my fishing skills are off the hook!" Sokka held up his empty hook as a joke. "Get it!?"

"To bad they can't be on the hook," Toph smirked.

"It looks like we'll have to go somewhere else to get food," Katara giggled a little as Aang got dressed.

"Assuming that'll fit into sokkas master schedule," she looked at the scroll that was rolled out across the saddle.

"Hmm it's doable, but that means only two potty breaks today," Sokka allowed with a dramatic tone.

"Can You be any louder? You don't have to fuckin' yell," Zuko snapped annoyed still catching everyone off guard.

"What's up your ass?" Toph snorted.

"My head and throat is killing me, everyone is so loud," Zuko covered his eyes with the palms of his hands to block the sun.

"Are you drinking enough water?" Katara asked matter of fact.

"Uh oh someone's going to bring mother hen back out," Toph teased as Sokka groaned a little.

"I am not," the water bender scoffed.

"Im fine it'll go away," Zuko waved them off but stayed scowling. He hated his migraines.

"Here," Aang handed him the water. Zuko went to drink it but it was empty, he shook it upside down annoyed.

"Let's just find a town, maybe find you some medicine too," Sokka offered but Zuko stayed silent. It felt like someone jabbed an arrow through his head and two more through his eyes while his throat felt like he was swallowing sand.

"What about finding medicine and food there?" Aang pointed at a town in the middle of the river up ahead.

-

They covered appa and left the animals behind while they got their shoes back on before going to the village.

"Where's this village? I can't feel it anywhere?" Toph crossed her arms confused.

"It's in the middle of the river," Sokka nodded ahead.

"Sure is!" a strange man stood at a pier at the shoreline bottom of the hill. "My names dock, may I ask who you are?"