Helpless

"Good morning, look who's still up," Sokka waved happily in the morning when Aang and Katara walked out on the deck to the tribe.

"How you feeling buddy?" He beamed brightly as everyone was eating breakfast.

"Just sore," Aang smiled back kindly and looked at Zuko curiously. He was avoiding him now. What was it again? There was something Azula said that he couldn't quite remember over the sound of his own adrenaline at the time.

"Hey let's sit and explain everything now that you've had some time," Sokka pulled him over and the teenagers all sat around sitting on the floor or on crates while Jet stood next to Sokka who sat on a crate.

"Am I missing something? Jets here and zukos here, I thought they'd go their own ways, and they don't exactly look like they're friends now," Aang cringed at the tension between the two. Their aura was aggressive.

"Youre not missing anything, jets been a little bully to sparky for some time," Toph yawned casually and Aang frowned at that.

"A bully are You kidding me?" Jet scoffed at her.

"You called Zuko names last night again," Sokka slurped some noodles and Katara looked at Jet with a sharp glare that could kill.

"Jet grow the hell up!" Katara snapped immediately making Aang flinch.

"Little fights are pathetic, it's fine," Zuko ate his breakfast but Katara kicked at him.

"At least You got your damn dog on a leash now," Jet mumbled under his breath but they all still heard.

"Go away this doesn't concern You! I swear to La that I'll throw you over this ship!" She raised her voice but Zuko glared at her to stop when Hakoda came over to see what was going on.

"Everything okay?" Hakoda asked keeping an eye on Jet.

"We're fine dad," Katara mumbled glaring.

"Focus on catching him up on the last few weeks, leave it," Zuko bit out annoyed and she huffed a little.

Sokka spent some time explaining the fall of the earth kingdom, where the earth king went, how they got the ship and how they joined together with the water tribe again. It was a lot to take in for being in a coma for three weeks, Aang just ate his breakfast and listened.

"So what now?" Aang asked after it all.

"We've been working on a modified version of the invasion plan," Hakoda told him with a warm smile.

"Sokkas invasion plan," his daughter corrected.

"Yes, sokkas plan," he looked at her as she ate her breakfast next to Aang.

"We won't be able to mount a massive invasion plan without the kings armies, but the solar eclipse will still leave the fire nation vulnerable," Hakoda continued.

Aang caught the glare Jet sent Zuko at the idea of the eclipse. Zuko slurped his noodles.

"So we're planning a smaller invasion, just a ragtag team of our friends and Allie's from around the earth kingdom, jets even going to bring some freedom fighters," Sokka explained holding a map.

"And the best part is the eclipse isn't even our biggest advantage, we have a secret... it's You," he said confidently.

"Me?" Aang scrunched his nose.

"Yep! The whole world thinks your dead, isn't that great!" Sokka threw his hands up excited.

Aang looked mortified.

"How is that good news?! That's terrible!" Aang yelled again.

"I knew you shouldn't have brought it up," Toph leaned against the crate next to Zuko.