Strategy

"I know I made some bad choices, but today I'm going to make things right," zuko watched his friends interact while waiting for the Southern tribe and others, he was going to fight in the invasion.

"It's for the best," he whispered to himself and forced his feet forward, putting on a confident face for the day.

Katara walked to her brother as he was studying the battle map, she handed him a cup of tea and sat with him as they waited for their father.

"I'm ready to face the fire lord!" Aang jumped over to the group as everyone was wearing their nations colors again.

"So what's your strategy to take him down? Get your glow on and hit him with some avatar state action?" Toph clenched her fists excited for the invasion and to fight again.

"I can't," Aangs smile dropped. "When Azula shot me with lightening my seventh chakra was locked cutting off my cosmic energy in the universe,"

"You know what I heard? Blah blah mambo space jumbo blah blah," she groaned disappointed with the lack of action.

"Shit, Sokka do you think the fog will delay the invasion?" Katara saw fog rolling in the distance over the sea.

"No," Sokka stood and smiled. "That is the invasion,"

The water tribe ships boarded at the make shift docks Toph and Aang made with their bending so everyone could unload. The five children waited excited to see old friends that they've made along the way.

Katara gasped and smiled running ahead seeing their father as Sokka was close behind.

"You made it dad!" She hugged him tightly.

"Were you able to locate everyone I told you to find?" Sokka asked happy to see his father as well.

"I did, but I'm a little worried, some of these men aren't the warrior type," Hakoda looked behind them seeing men that wore leafs and bark as clothing.

"Did they just walk out of a swamp?" Zuko looked a little grossed out by the lack of clothing.

"Exactly," Sokka smiled.

"I just wish they would wear pants," bato made a face standing next to Zuko.

They waited for more ships to join as everyone chatted. Catching up on the weeks that passed.

"Long time no see," a familiar voice said smugly.

Katara rolled her eyes seeing Jet was still with them, as well as smeller bee, long shot, the duke and pipsqueak. But her face brightened up seeing a friend behind them.

"Haru!" She gasped running past her.

Zuko raised a brow and groaned seeing Jet as well while he stayed close to Aang and Toph.

"Lee?" Smeller bee looked surprised.

"Actually it's Zuko," he said calmly as she walked to him.

"No way you joined the invasion?" She punched his arm excitedly.

"Bee, this is actually the fire bending soldier i was telling you about," Jet sighed crossing his arms. The other freedom fighters looked shocked.

"Zukos been helping us with the invasion before we even got to ba sing se," Aang elbowed the soldier playfully and Zuko nodded quietly.

Smeller bee looked at long shot unsure but they didn't make any other comments about letting a fire bender join them.

"Wow I never met a fire bender who's on our side," the duke ran up to Zuko in awe.