Convincing

"Ew that's so gross," Sokka watched over Kataras shoulder as she pealed the bandage off of zukos shoulder and it was still healing but the skin was pink and was only missing the one layer of skin from the burn.

"Sokka don't say ew about wounds," Katara said in a motherly voice as she was use to gore.

"I think a healing session should help once more besides letting the muscle heal so it'll be sore," she bended water over and placed it around zukos shoulder while he stayed silent.

"Does it hurt anywhere?" Katara asked, it wasn't that she didn't want to hurt him she just wanted to make sure she did it right.

"Just feels like a bad sun burn," Zuko grunted a little and she moved her hand around to behind his shoulder and Zuko gasped a yell as he covered his mouth.

"Got it," she grinned knowing where it work now and focused on the painful spot.

Zuko balled up his sleeve and bit down trying to hold back on any sounds of pain. Clenching his jaw tightly till the water felt soothing instead of stabbing.

"That was horrible," Zuko grumbled when she pulled away.

"Youre welcome," she rolled her eyes.

He scrunched his nose at her and she gave him a warning look.

"Don't-" "I'm not!"

"So where are we off too now? We have to make a little decision," Toph walked over with Aang.

"For what?" Sokka asked.

"Do we continue with the enemy or keep him around?" Katara said bluntly crossing her arms.

"There's a town few hours west, I'll be there by sundown so it's on you if your not farther," Zuko rolled his shoulder with a sigh standing up and cracked his neck.

"Your not going to try anything?" She glared over her shoulder at him.

"Promised that one I'd give you three days, I still want to take that other one down," he pointed from Toph to Aang with no emotion on his face.

"Man I liked having you around, funny guy," Toph whined and Aang elbowed her a little.

"You know he wants me dead right?" Aang asked uncomfortable.

"Hmm sure," Toph grinned. She had a feeling the guy was all talk.

"Or I could break his legs and then we'll be safe for a bit," she offered with a shrug.

"You still have Azula to worry about, when she hears dead or alive she only hears dead," Zuko told them calmly as a warning to them.

"Listen before You go then, can I get some pointers on the fire nation? You don't like them like them right?" Sokka tip toed over to the fire bender who glared back at him.

"My home?" Zuko asked.

"I hate the fire lord, not the people," he kept his arms crossed while he quietly admitted.

"How do we get to the fire lord?" Sokka smiled more hopeful.

"Kill Azula,"

"Not funny," Aang frowned hiding behind Katara now.

"Little funny," he shrugged.

"Fire lord and his daughter, lot of hate for the royal family, what about the prince too?" Toph tilted her head to the side.

"He's a coward for staying in the palace cause it's cozy and away from the war," Zuko rolled his eyes. "He's always been weak,"

"The fire lord will do what ever he can to win this war if that means sacrificing his children, he doesn't care for the people or the soldiers, that's all I'll say," he said in a mumble but they all heard.