Traitor

"You're shitting me," Zuko saw Azula speaking to the commander by his tent.

"Why is Princess Azula here?" Akio asked confused.

Azula looked at Zuko as Xai shook his head but she sent the commander a glare sharply before walking back to the soldier.

"Hello brother," Azula hummed. "Are you done with your temper tantrum?"

"Brother?" Jay stood up wide eyes.

"Are you insane?" Zuko covered her mouth quickly but she slapped his hand off her.

"Your coming with me," she told him sternly.

"Like hell i am," Zuko scoffed.

"If you don't I'll have you arrested for treason, allowing the avatar to escape," Azula smiled at him.

"Do it," he challenged.

"Don't be like this, I thought you would've grown up by now," Azula put her hand on her hip.

"I said it before and I'll say it again, go to hell," Zuko snarled down at her.

"Begging doesn't look good on you," he glared.

"I'm not begging you," she spat.

"Look, I know you've been through a lot, I think you deserve redemption for honor, to be apart of the family again, uncle misses you and dad regrets it," Azula sighed crossing her arms looking down a little.

"I don't buy it," Zuko said flatly.

"Ozai didn't even bother telling me I was dethroned and was being sent to die on a battle field, he wrote me a letter, so if I matter that much to him then send a fucking letter," he told her sharply and Azula groaned.

"Ugh you've gotten so stubborn," Azula huffed.

"Uncle does miss you though," she told him gently.

"Yea I know, I got tea with him at the North Pole," Zuko smirked.

"You'll always be a good liar Zula but I know better when something kind comes out of your mouth it's never going to be true," he waved her off rolling his eyes.

"I think your scar healed nice, I thought it was going to be bigger," Azula hummed.

"See, liar," he called over his shoulder as he walked away.

"Zuko," Azula called back but smiled when he stopped.

"Mom left something for you for your sixteenth birthday, you do this for me you get to have it," she told him putting her hands behind her back and Zuko looked at her wide eyes.

"You're lying," he rasped.

"I'm not, I wouldn't about her," she pursed her lips a little.

"You're not going to throw me under the wagon if I help?" Zuko crossed his arms uncomfortable.

"No promises, don't fail and it won't happen," Azula smiled with a darkness in her eyes.

"I get to come home?" He whispered just for her to hear.

"I'll have dad send a letter as soon as we leave, his word," she nodded.

"If anything he'll have you help in the military as a ranking instead of just a prince or soldier," Azula spun around and started to walk back to leave the camp.

"Okay," Zuko closed his eyes. "Let me talk to the commander,"

Azula sighed but nodded as Zuko went into xai's tent quickly.