Red

The teens and hostages flew back in the sky as the moon suddenly turned red, with the moons light it turned everything in sight red as well. Yue held her head at the sharp pain as well as aang. The spirits...

"Are you okay?" Sokka looked at the Princess concerned.

"I feel faint," Yue tried rubbing her temples to ease the pain.

"I feel it too," Aang gulped a little from the front.

"The moon spirit is in trouble," he looked at the moon wide eyes.

"I owe the moon spirit my life," Yue sighed softly keeping her eyes down.

"What do you mean?" Sokka asked confused.

"When I was born I was very quiet and very sick, most baby's cry when they're born, but I was born as if I were asleep, my eyes closed... our healers did everything they could, they told my parents I was going to die, my father pleaded with the spirits to save me" Yue explained to them as she glanced back at the soldiers cautiously.

"That night beneath the full moon, my father pleaded to the moon spirit, they brought me to the oasis and placed me in the pond, my hair turned white and I started to cry when I opened my eyes, thats why my mother named me Yue, for the moon," she turned back to the teens calmly as her knees where pulled to her chest.

Zuko groaned a little as he turned to lay on his back feeling his headache getting worst, he opened his eyes only to see red across the sky, what..

There was suddenly a knife to his throat and he looked up seeing the water bender glaring down at him.

"Is that my knife?" He asked frowning at her and saw the white hair girl as well as a teen boy.

"Where's the other men I was with?" Zuko asked, not moving as the girl didn't look as confident as she tried to seem holding a knife.

"You're lucky Aang wanted to take you, otherwise you'd be frozen to death by now," Katara hissed as Zuko sat up but noticed his hands where tied. He dropped a piece of metal from under his sleeve and started to saw a little at the rope.

"Your lucky I didn't kill the avatar when I took him," Zuko narrowed his eyes at them and glanced over at his men. He could tell Marco was awake by how he was tense and his back was to them.

"So you work for zhao I'm guessing?" Sokka scooted so he was in front of Yue.

"Did the fire nation armada not give it away?" He asked flatly.

"Your just a child?" Yue looked over sokkas shoulder.

"Why would zhao send a child to capture the avatar?" She asked.

Zuko glared at her darkly, what does the white hair freak know? He was a soldier and could do a simple task. But he questioned zhao a lot, but for this... Zuko thought for a minute and his eyes widen.

He didn't expect Zuko to come back alive. It was a suicide mission.

"Zhaos going to kill the moon spirit," Zuko told them realizing zhaos plan. If the water benders couldn't bend then he'd be able to get the avatar either way, he just wanted Zuko killed by the tribe.

That bastard knew exactly what was going to happen.

Zhao held a bag high to the moon as a fish flopped around inside, the moon spirit mortal form. His smile was cruel looking at the red sky, his legacy being made before his very eyes.

"They'll tell stories about the great zhao who darkened the moon," zhao held the fish with pride.

"They will call me zhao the conqueror.. zhao the moon slayer! Zhao the invincible!" Zhao roared but was suddenly attacked by a lemur that tried attacking his face but flew off before he or any of the soldiers could grab it.