Swordsmaster

Sokka had to go see the master alone as he had to go on his own journey. But that meant the others had to stay behind at the camp sight and wait for the non bender to return at sundown.

"What should we do today?" Aang, Katara, Zuko and Toph laid on their backs in a circle. Aang only wore pants but they all kept their shoes off.

"I already picked my toes twice," Toph shrugged.

"Twice?" The airbender couldn't tell if it was disgust or impressed.

"The first times for cleaning, the second time is just for the sweet picking sensation," she explained casually.

"Sokkas usually in charge of the schedule, I'm not sure what we should be doing," Katara watched the clouds.

"Plus it's so hot today," Toph picked her ear.

"How hot is it?" Aang tried to make it into a joke.

"I don't know, real hot?" She didn't get it.

"It's so hot, it is so hot momo is shedding like appa," Katara laid on her side combing the shedding fur off momo. "Huh?"

"I guess the jokes don't run in the family," Aang mumbled.

"Oh everyone's a critic," she rolled back over.

"I'm going for a walk," Zuko huffed and went to grab one of his bags.

"What? Why with the stuff?" Toph sat up confused.

"Its going to be a long walk," he nodded.

"You got more stuff from the town," Katara pointed seeing it was a new bag.

"Yup," Zuko said dryly but Aang was already trying to see what it was.

"Get out of here!" He held it back to his chest.

"I just wanna see! I'm boreeeeed-a," Aang whined leaning on him.

"Could always start learning how to fire bend," Katara grinned sitting on the ground.

"I'm not that bored," Aang glared back and snatched zukos bag.

"Oi! Brat!" Zuko yelled.

"Oh it's just a notebook?" Aang pulled out the journal.

"Aw he has a diary?" Toph asked looking for entertainment.

"It's not a diary You idiots," Zuko grabbed his bag again.

"Your starting another One?" Katara smiled with hope in her eyes.

"No, Not the same thing, I'm reaching out to some people, I needed paper," zukos face got red embarrassed.

"Who who who?" Aang jumped around him but Zuko pushed him away.

"Some old masters and my uncle..." Zuko looked down in defeat.

"Do we know them?" He asked very nosy.

"Nope," Zuko glared.

"You don't have to go on a walk to write letters in privacy, we'll leave you alone, right Aang?" Katara pulled out a map out and got Aang to come by her instead of bothering the other boy.

"He never hangs out with me," Aang pouted sitting with Katara as Zuko sat against appa to write his letters.

"Yea but he doesn't want to throw You off appa anymore so that's improvement," Katara encouraged instead.

"That's true," he crossed his legs while itching his head.

A couple more hours passed by as everyone laid around doing their own thing in boredom but Toph sat up quickly feeling footsteps coming towards them.