Vacation

Everyone took a break in the dry land with patches of yellow dry grass as Aang was meditating away from the group. Toph was talking to Zuko as he just was the victim to listening to her and had his arms crossed curiously.

"What's out here?" Sokka asked not sure why Aang wanted to stop here.

"A lot actually, there's a hundred-" Toph was shushed quickly by the young monk as he was holding a flute.

"I know you can see underground but don't ruin the surprise, just watch," Aang smiled excited at the group as Zuko and Katara looked at each other confused with a quirked brow.

Aang blew a tune in the flute. A little animal popped up making a sound to match the tune. Aang make a few notes with a furry little animal matching the pitch while momo tried to catch them and fail.

"Haha yea! I'm putting together an orchestra," Aang laughed.

"An orchestra, well la de da," Sokka said sarcastically. Only for three animals to mimic him on the side.

Aang kept playing the flute as Katara smiled at the boys amusement till Sokka went and plugged the flutes end to make him stop.

"This is great and all but don't we have more important things to worry about? We have a soldier now to help," Sokka motioned to Zuko as he stood over Aang.

"We should be making plans," he huffed annoyed.

"We did make plans," Toph motioned to her and Katara and Aang. "We're all picking mini vacations, Zuko if you stick around long enough You can too,"

"You're planning vacations?" Zuko snapped his head at them.

"There's no time for that!" Sokka told them wide eyes.

"I'm learning the elements as fast as I can, I practice hard with Toph and Katara every day, I've been training my arrow off," Aang looked up at Sokka hoping he'd be on board.

"Yea what's wrong with having a little fun in our down time?" Katara stepped in.

"A lot," Zuko mumbled.

"Even if You do master all four elements, then what? It's not like we have a map of the fire nation," Sokka told them then looked at Zuko hoping he'd help him out.

"I don't have any personal items, what makes you think I have a map?" Zuko frowned.

"Should we just head west until we reach the fire lords house? Knock knock hello there fire lord anybody home?" Sokka stressfully acted out as Aang watched amused.

"We need some intelligence if we're gonna win this war," he put his fist into his palm.

"Alright we'll finish our vacations and then we'll look for sokkas intelligence," Katara giggled a little standing with Aang.

"Well it's Kataras turn for picking a vacation, where do you want to go?" Aang went and grabbed a map with everyone around him looking.

"Youre not really going to have a vacation are you? This is a war you know," Zuko was next to her confused but she gave him a look before going to seek her destination on the map.

"How about the misty palms oasis?" Katara pointed as Zuko groaned sticking out his tongue behind her.

"I've been there, it's a pristine natural ice ground, and I usually don't use the word pristine," Aang nodded agreeing.

"It's one of natures wonders," he beamed brightly as they loaded onto appa.

"How did the fire nation not capture you?" Zuko blinked confused. How did his sister not capture any of them?