The runaway

The next day they immediately went back to stealing and scamming in the town, collecting all the money they could.

Sokka, Toph and Aang went on their own to go around the town cheating the games people had as Zuko had his alone time but still made money his way, or collected other things that didn't happen to be money.

Zuko couldn't find the three trouble makers so he went to go back to camp to empty his pockets. He didn't see a reason why he had to stick around in the town.

Only to be confronted by Katara, alone, with no back up.

"Oh look, the thief and cheater 2 is back," Katara was doing her own yoga with her alone time.

"Darn I'm in second place?" Zuko sighed sarcastically, she glared back.

"Did you steal today? Aang said you've been doing it at every village?" Katara stood back up and crossed her arms disappointed.

"Katara it's in a matter of life and death, we stole these clothes, same thing, I do still have morals," Zuko groaned a little annoyed.

"People need their money though," Katara tried to reason.

"We need money too, and it's not like it'll be forever, just while we're on the road, when I had a place and job in ba sing se I didn't steal," Zuko explained and she sighed looking down.

"You guys are just so out of control," she huffed irritated turning her back on him.

Zuko scratched his head with a sigh, he looked over his shoulder trying to find an escape. Luckily the three came back with bags of money.

"Sparky my man, you missed out we didn't even scam the scammers, we got the rich now too!" Toph smiled proudly as they all sat by appa who was resting. They didn't realize Katara was close, Sokka and Aang looked nervous as Toph and Zuko didn't seem phased by her rage.

"Guys I think these scams have gone far enough," Katara sighed with hands on her hips.

"If you keep doing them something bad is going to happen," she tried to have them listen to her concerns.

Toph, Aang and Sokka rolled their eyes at her.

"I thought you would've talked to her Zuko," Sokka mumbled, Kataras eye twitched as she started to tap her foot in anger.

"I'm not the boss of her," Zuko frowned. "Don't try putting me in the middle cause you all can't find a compromise,"

"Says the one that's stealing no matter who says what!" Katara snapped harshly.

"That's my own business," he put his hands up not phased by her yelling.

"Could you stop being such a sourpuss and lighten up?" Toph scoffed.

"Oh and you think think I should be more like you?" Katara glared.

"Duh, then you would see how great we have it, I mean look at us, we're traveling around the world, making easy money, having fun with no parents to tell us what to do," Toph stretched her feet out and leaned against a rock.

"Oh, ohhh I see what this is about, you're acting like this because of your parents," Katara paused and smiled a little.

"Whatever," the youngest huffed.

"They were controlling over you so you ran away and now you act like like your parents don't exist, you act like you hate them but you don't," Katara tried to sympathize with her but Toph just got angry.

"I do hate them," she snarled.

"I don't think so, I think you miss them," Katara pursed her lips.

"I ran away to help Aang!" Toph got to her feet.