Confessed

"Tell us where the fire lord is!" Aang demanded again.

"I'm surprised my brother didn't try to lead you to him himself," azula inspected her nails.

"Your brother?" Aang lowered his staff a little.

"My dear big brother? Zuzu?" Azula tilted her head to the side. "Oh my, it looks like he's still keeping secrets,"

"No the prince of the fire nation is with you guys, he's been in the palace," Sokka snorted shaking his head.

"Yea that's just for the nations people to believe, but my brother has been out and about for the past few years, Zuko doesn't like to share to much about himself," she smiled seeing their faces twist in confusion and fear.

"You're lying," Aang glared.

"Let's see, what's something about Zuko that I can prove only his family would know? I mean our uncle knows him best, does he ever talk about uncle? General Iroh? I mean you must know about those letters they've been sending to each other," Azula reached behind her and showed them one of zukos letters that was sent to their uncle.

"His uncle is a higher up but not royalty.." Sokka remembered.

"Well what's higher than a general?" Azula put a finger on her chin to think.

"Uh oh, I see your a bit upset," she cooed at the three.

"We should talk,"

Zuko sighed shaking his head.

"I'm sorry I'm not up for whatever conversation, I have to much on my mind," he waved them off.

Katara touched the back of his arm softly, she was worried how much her friends heard.

"Katara we need you to step away, zukos not who you think he is," Aang gulped a little standing with Sokka and Toph.

"A fire nation child soldier who's a wanted criminal now by azulas order? I think I know who he is," katara rolled her eyes not taking them serious.

"Yea and before a child soldier?" Toph tilted her head.

"Why do you care?" Zuko frowned.

"Zuko we know, we know everything," Sokka told him in a low voice.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" He played dumb.

"Don't make this harder than it is," sokka shook his head.

"I don't know what you're truing to say?" Zuko didn't budge.

"Are you or are you not the prince of the fire nation?" Sokka asked seriously. Zuko didn't react but he looked at each of their face.

Shit.

"I'm not," he told them.

Sokka and Aang looked at Toph who was just as confused.

"He's not lying," she made a face.

"Then why would Azula say that your her brother? Are you a bastard child? Half siblings?" Sokka didn't understand.

"Oi don't call me a bastard," zuko crossed his arms.

"Zuko this is serious," Aang said worried.

"It is serious, it's a fucked accusation especially if you're going to believe Azula, she told you this during the invasion, she would say anything to stall," he huffed shaking his head.

"Zuko isn't the enemy," Katara reminded them.

"Fine, let me ask this, are you ozais first born?" Toph tried instead.