Day dreams

By the morning Aang was focused on his training despite what everyone has told him, he was punching a tree as it shook some leafs off. Katara woke up to the sound of him hitting it, she looked at Sokka as he was just as confused of why the tree was his victim.

"Hey how long have you been up?" Katara yawned walking up to Aang.

"A few hours, I got a lot more skills to refine if I'm gonna fight Ozai," Aang kicked and hit the tall tree and circled it a few times.

"You know there is such thing as over training," Katara put her hands on her hips.

Aang panted for a breath but went for a final blow but when his fist hit, it sent a shiver up his body and he fell back.

"Where have you been?" Katara noticed Zuko coming back from where ever he was.

"I scoped out the island," he told her simply.

"What happened to him?" Zuko frowned seeing Aang on the ground.

"He was training," she shook her head.

"You don't get it do you?" Aang jumped back to his feet and circled Katara instead.

"My form is bad, I'm sloppy, and I still don't know any fire bending! Not even the basics," Aang stressed as he posed in fighting stances.

"That's okay Aang, the eclipse will block off all fire bending anyways, plus it's a stupid element... no offense Zuko," sokka was looking at his map while laying on his back.

"I'm still going to take offense," Zuko tilted his head to the side.

"Well okay, I still have to work on everything else, I need to spend the whole day training," Aang bowed to each of them then took off on his air scooter.

Katara blinked surprised, looking at Zuko as he and Sokka looked just as dumbfounded.

"Did you give him your insomnia?" Katara huffed a little rubbing her face.

"Oh yea he said we could share it," Zuko scoffed sarcastically.

"I think he's just cracking from pressure," he explained grabbing the water to drink.

"But he's not going to be alone," katara worried.

"Are you the avatar?" Zuko asked.

"No," she didn't understand.

"No matter what happens a lot of people are only going to hear of the avatar, if he fails or succeeds, and aangs just a kid, killing someone intentionally is life changing, especially if he's a monk," Zuko elaborated. Katara held her breath at that, taken back of what aang is going to be facing.

"You're right," she breathed.

"Aang just needs all of our support right now, we look out for each other," she nodded determined.

"Sokka get up! I need to know what day it is!" Aang bolted awake and immediately started poking at the non bender the next morning.

"What?! Who's talking!?" Sokka sat up quickly but smacked his head on the stone wall that he was sleeping next too.

"Relax, it's still two days before the invasion," Toph snapped as their sleep was interrupted now once again.

"Sokka you gotta get up and drill your rock climbing exercises," aang pulled on his leg as Sokka stayed laying down.

"Huh?" He didn't understand.

"In one of my dreams you were getting chased by fire nation soldiers while trying to climb this cliff, but they were to slow and they got you," aang ended up yelling in panic without realizing how loud he was being.