Xiao x Secret Adeptus male reader, part 2

Game: Genshin Impact

Title: Health

Plot: Xiao found the missing man in a cave.

Character appearance (This will only appear in certain chapters): (Y/n) was not like other "humans" he was a werewolf, with long hair (h/c), and he usually had his wolf ears out to listen for enemies. His 'Vision' was made to be a choker (look like a dog collar).

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

Days past (Y/n) is fighting the final monster in the cavern. Xiao, Aether, and Paimon are all worried about him looking everywhere. The three arrived at the cavern, the last place that he could be.

Entering the cavern, they saw the missing man lying on the floor, blood all over him. Xiao ran over to him to see if he was breathing.

He was.

Xiao didn't realize that he was holding his breath so when he was letting it out he was surprised, it's been a long time since he panicked. Xiao held (Y/n)'s head near his chest and just stayed there.

Aether and Paimon were stunned, the emotionless male turned out to be not so emotionless when it comes to (Y/n).

Xiao put (Y/n) on his back with Aether's help and walked back to Wangshu Inn. The reason he didn't run is that it might worsen the condition, and he's positive that (Y/n)'ll survive.

Carrying (Y/n) on his back is not that hard, Xiao thought that (Y/n) would at least be a little heavier, 'Looks like he needs more food, when we are officially tougher I'll be stuffing you with food.'

"Hay! We need a room immediately!!" Paimon yelled, the Innkeepers were surprised to see someone so beaten up, and somehow freed up a room for the group.

Xiao put (Y/n) onto the bed, "Paimon thinks he's burning up, check his temperature!" Xiao put the back of his hand over (Y/n)'s forehead, only to pull away the next second. Aether went to the bathroom and came back with a bucket of cold water and towels.

Putting a cold towel over (Y/n)'s forehead, the two continued to clean the rest of his body. After the cleanup, all three now have a better look at the wounds. Most of them were not deep, they could heal by themselves.

The deepest wound is on his back, it's likely to say that the enemies surrounded (Y/n), and attacked when his hands were full. Deciding to deal with the biggest one last they bandaged the rest of his body in bandages.

Xiao's heart broke, and looking at the cutes on (Y/n)'s body also made him hurt. A few hours have passed since they found (Y/n), and it's been the hardest few hours in Xiao's life.

(Y/n)'s eyes twitched, opened his eyes, and looked around the hotel room, Xiao saw the (e/c) colored eyes he fell in love with. And for the first time in years, he hugged someone.

"Xiao, what are you doing, wasn't I in the cavern?" "In the cavern... you fainted. There was blood everywhere, what happened." Xiao said using a stern voice. Aether and Paimon entered the room to listen to (Y/n)'s reason.

"The cavern was filled with monsters after the three of you left, I didn't want to bother anyone so I went by myself. Each thing I kill two more will pop out..." Aether and Paimon's eyes went wide.

"So that's why you said you'll meet us later!." Paimon yelled, "I'm sorry for not telling you guys." (Y/n) said with a nervous laugh.

"As long as you're okay."Aether said, "Come on Paimon we should leave the lovebirds alone, shouldn't we? *wink*" Paimon noticed the meaning behind the wink and nodded.

"Well, we'll leave you two be, me and Aether have some commissions to do! See you later!" The two then said their goodbyes and left the room to who knows where.

"So Xiao-" Before (Y/n) could finish something blocked his lips. "Tell me next time, call for me if you need help... please?" For the first time in years (Y/n) blushed. Xiao looked at the cute Adeptus in front of him and petted his head.

Blushing harder, (Y/n) once again stuffed his head into Xiao's neck. "Ahh~" A soft moan left his mouth breathing hot air onto Xiao's neck. Almost like a cat purring.

The ladder didn't care and continued to pet (Y/n). Slowly (Y/n) began to fall asleep, his body relaxing from the feeling of being petted, and soon enough he fell asleep. Xiao looked at (Y/n)'s face, free from pain unlike in the cavern.

Stuffing (Y/n) into the bedsheets, just when he was about to leave his sleeves were grabbed. Xiao looked at the hand and then at (Y/n), whose eyes are slightly open. "Please stay." His hand did a grabbing motion toward the other male. Xiao sighed and went under the sheets next to (Y/n).

"If you insist." Xiao petted (Y/n)'s head making him more sleepy than before. Xiao fell asleep, (Y/n) opened his eyes...

"I love you~"

End

Happy Valentine's day!