Sung Jinwoo x Emotionless male reader, part 2

Manhwa: Solo Leveling

Plot: After accepting Sung Jinwoo's guild invitation...

Skills: (Y/n) can create a creature of gold giving buffs to people he chooses as long as the light reaches.

He is also able to create a robot-like creature with (Y/n)'s movements linked to it.

(Y/n) is mostly a mage capable of many spells, but is also skilled at other classes.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

------------------------------

"Solo leveling guild?" (Y/n) said as Sung Jinwoo gave him a contract for him to look over, "So you're saying that I will quit the Hunter's guild and join yours...what benefit do I even get?" (Y/n) clearly doesn't give up even when he's facing someone who terrifies him and makes him just want to-

"You'll be allowed to join me in every raid and get 50% in the guild share no matter how much we make per raid." Sung Jinwoo said with determination. Yoo Jinho looked at Sung Jinwoo with great surprise. "Sir, are you sure about this? Is he really worth it?" Yoo Jinho whispered to Sung Jinwoo who nodded with determination in his eyes as he looked at (Y/n).

"We'll need to recruit him no matter what." Sung Jinwoo whispered back, Yoo JInho still didn't seem to understand the importance of (Y/n) but he didn't question further. As (Y/n)'s questioned Sung Jinwoo more.

"Fine, I'll join," (Y/n) said, "But, before I sign the contract I request that either of us is allowed to change this contract as long both sides consent and agree upon the proposal." After seeing Sung Jinwoo nod to the request (Y/n) signed the contract. Extended out a hand for him to shake which Sung Jinwoo took. In the following week, they immediately went to the raid, apparently, Sung Jinwoo agreed to help the Knights Guild to clear an A-Rank dungeon.

Some of the people were looking at the amazing Sung Jinwoo. Some were questions about his abilities but soon they were able to enter the gate. (Y/n) wasn't able to do much other than boosting the summoned shadows from Sung Jinwoo. The familiar butterfly creatures floated above (Y/n)'s head as the soldiers fought and mined the ores.

[Your shadows have all been temporarily upgraded]

Once again seeing the notification Sung Jinwoo questioned how much the shadows have been upgraded. Checking one of the miners he was shocked, (Y/n) was more valuable than he thought.

Each shadow has doubled its entire structure. Double speed, double endurance, etc. Checking the higher leveled shadows the results were the same. They were going through the creatures faster than ever. The Knights Guild wasn't able to help with anything.

"This is basically a one-man strike squad...a massacre..." One of the members spoke as she neared the ant shadows which gave her a snarl, making her back off, and went back to work.

(Y/n) noticed Sung Jinwoo was looking off. "What happened?"

"One of the shadows is giving me a signal...I have to go."

"I'm coming with you."

"Why?"

"You're my Captain."

Not arguing back, Sung Jinwoo and (Y/n) both ran out after leaving Beru and a few shadows behind to cause them trouble.

Sungjinwoo grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and jumped up causing (Y/n) to scream.

"Kaisel! Go to Jinah's school as fast as you can! (Y/n) help me out!" A dragon appeared beneath them as they soared through the sky. Kaisel's speed was already fast; it flew even faster with (Y/n)'s boost in strength and power. Clutching onto the dragon's back with one hand he used the other to block the dust from his eyes.