Kaedehara Kazuha x male reader

Game: Genshin Impact

Plot: friends no more...he left us here...

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

Kazuha's friend's name is going to be Tomo (sorry for misunderstanding)

Spoilers for the original game

------------------------------

"TOMO!!!!!"

The lighting struck Tomo's chest as he fell back from the backlash. (Y/n) screamed as he ran towards his fallen friend. Tears filled his eyes looking at the man in his arms, guilt ran through his entire body. Being a visionless person the vision hunt decree didn't do much for him...but his friends they're the ones that are suffering.

"Kazuha Run!" Seeing Kazuha at the top of the staircase, (Y/n) panicked.

"But you-"

"Save yourself, LEAVE!"

His tear-filled face was the last thing Kazuha saw before he ran away.

Far from Inazuma.

Far from his visionless friend.

That face haunted him every night for the time he was gone from Inazuma. He misses (Y/n)...he misses everyone.

*Present*

"...And that's why I must go back." Kazuha finished his story to the Traveler and their companion, Paimon. Both of their jaws have dropped. They were on Beidou's ship, sailing towards Inazuma. Traveler and Paimon learned that Kazuha was fidgeting and was wondering why he would risk getting captured again if he was back in Inazuma.

"You must care a lot about your friend huh?" Paimon asked.

"Of course I do," Kazuha looked at the nearby island, "How can I not be?"

It didn't take long for Traveler to ignite a war, it was doomed to happen. Shogun army vs Resistance army. It was doomed to happen anytime soon.

"Our resistance has only just begun!"

"...It is futile. There is one other thing. I'm sure you've seen the recent arrest warrants. I trust that the blond traveler is somewhere among your forces now. I will make you a deal. Hand over the Traveler and that cryo strategist of yours and you'll buy yourself some time. A respite from the bloodshed would be advantageous to both sides, wouldn't it not?" Sara stated looking at Gorou's eyes as he glared at her with hatred. Not only is that traveler in their 'deal' even his (Y/n) is.

"In no way are we handing over them to you, no wonder you brought reinforcements-"

"The traveler is of great importance to the Almighty Shogun. Not only that, but that cryo strategist she would like to speak to."

Gorou's eyes widened in shock. He gets how traveler is special since he doesn't have a vision, but even (Y/n), the said cryo strategist, is wanted him as well. Although he doesn't have the vision as long as the other people, he still used it quite well for a short amount of time-

"General Gorou!"

"Teppei...and the Traveler, even (Y/n)? What are you guys doing here?"

(Y/n) didn't listen to most of their talking and Gorou's explanation. His cold glare send shivers down the Shogun's army, they still fought in the battle. The traveler was confident and won all three fights.

As the Shogun's army was taking the upper hand. Water bubbles formed and flew up from the ground as the rain started pouring down giving (Y/n) an advantage by freezing his enemy's entire body. Although Gorou and (Y/n) use different weapons, they still made a good team. Taking people out side by side. It wasn't until Gorou said a name he never thought he would hear again...not after that incident.