Kuya x Card dealer male reader, part 1

Game: Nu: carnival

Title: A fox's new fascination

Plot: (Y/n) was teleported along with Eiden to the Klein continent. Since Eiden holds the essence stone (Y/n) has no real use.

Spoilers for Wood Alter, Chapter 6

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

(Y/n) met Eiden by complete accident. He was hired by a wealthy man to accompany him shopping after they met in the casino with (Y/n) being the card dealer for that shift. It was a good-paying job with extremely good tips, heck, sometimes the tips are more than what the casino paid him. But even so, he was plagued with his useless father's debts.

(Y/n) was never fond of that man, he used to own quite a successful business but soon because of his greediness and bad decision making his company went bankrupt.

One unfortunate event after another, (Y/n)'s father was killed after a drunk driving incident and the loan sharks came after him and his mother. Well, he thought so until his mom was nowhere to be found.

Turns out his so-called mom ran off with another man after faking divorce papers with his father's signature, cutting her off from the family and moving states so she couldn't be found. Who knows how much money she had stolen from the man before she ran off to fuck other men?

Since he is always short on money, (Y/n) accepted the offer. How he regretted that when the man walked into an adult toy company after getting out of the limo and pulling him along with. He should have just stayed put in the casino. He was obviously his father's child, both greedy but for different reasons. (Y/n) just got fucked over by life.

"Why are we here? I agreed to accompany you to shop, not to have sex!" (Y/n) yelled as his eyebrows furrowed from annoyance.

"Do you want money or not? I'll double the pay if you just come with me without making a scene." The man wasn't bad looking, under any other measures. Plus, he still had standards on who the other partner was. He wouldn't just throw himself under the bridge for a greasy old man or woman who's waving cash at him, he's not that desperate. (Y/n) have thought over this, and done all the calculations. He only needs 6 more years of working at the casino and getting the average amount of tips of around 600 dollars a day. But this one payment will take off an entire month's worth of work. Which was quite a lot of money for him.

Eventually, they entered the building and the man went through the procedure quote quickly. (Y/n) didn't know how to feel about it. But he went through it anyway. Soon within a few minutes, they were in a private room to speak to a designer.

"Hello, my name is Eiden, I will be your designer today." (Y/n) looked at Eiden. Bored with the conversation the two had. He just wished for it to be over quickly. But Eiden was sure to be a good-looking man. But (Y/n) didn't wish to be rude so he looked out the window until his shopping buddy was finished. (Y/n) and the man walked out of the private room as a check was thrown at (Y/n). He felt a little confused.

"Things like the cock ring I ordered, need two people to be present for the transaction to be successful. Thank you for your help, it's supposed to be a surprise for my boyfriend so sorry if you thought we could be anything else." With that, the guy left as Eiden went out after finishing all the documents.