Sebastian x male reader

Anime: Black Butler

Title: May I have you for a day?

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

------------------------------

"What trade-off?" Ciel Phantomhive was currently on business with another despicable individual. Unlike all the people he does business with (Y/n) (L/n) here was not as disguising as the others. Though he has been rather annoying when it comes to nitpicking the details. They have adjusted the contract over 50+ times over a month. Ciel could only be glad Sebastian made those recent changes fast.

"Your butler there, he could be quite of use for me to teach my servants to be of use. Only a week. I don't think you'll die within that day hmm? Considering all your... 'Servants' around you."

Ciel looks at (Y/n) like he was crazy, but then looking back down on the contract he has it was quite valid. Seeing the other's eye glow slightly Ciel didn't realize the contract mark was glowing as well, he could only feel the pressure the other was putting him. The other man was smiling, he seemed quite the opposite of what he was feeling at the current moment.

"Perhaps I could be staying in your manner, instead while my servants get training?" (Y/n) offered to look at the butler beside Ciel once in a while, "Haha, I was kidding, I do not need to feel obligated to do anything for me, I'll take my leave, after all, I have already signed the papers.

Ciel seemed to have snapped back into reality but by then (Y/n) had already exited the room. There was a suffocating feeling in Ciel's chest, and (Y/n) could only be the source of that feeling. (Y/n) looks around the Phantomhive manor as he lingered just a little longer to look at the Japanese garden out the window. How he wishes to have someone as competent as Sebastian to be working for him. How bizarre...

(Y/n) continued to walk down the staircase, his hands on the railing gathering dust from the other people being unable to clean this part of the Manor in time. (Y/n) lifted his hand, seeing the dirty dust that had gathered on his white glove. He took it off before hearing a voice above.

"I do certainly apologize, I didn't anticipate you walking in this direction, well, the apology is still ours for being unable to prepare the manor for your welcome." Sebastian walked down the stairs with a clean cloth and held it up to (Y/n). The other raised his dirty gloveless hand and Sebastian got the hint and cleaned the perfectly smooth and delicate hands. Sebastian looks at (Y/n), he was off of the staircase while (Y/n) was on the last step. (Y/n) was a little shorter than him so they were on the same eye level now with the staircase.

(Y/n) looks at the hands of the butler, "I think that's enough isn't it?" His hands were quite clean from Sebastian cleaning them over and over. Between the fingers, even around the wrists, and underneath the fingernails. Sebastian moved his hands away and tucked away the white cloth into his pocket.

"Thank you," (Y/n) nods his head and walks past Sebastian. The next thing he knew Sebastian was presenting him with a pair of new high-quality gloves.

"I suppose Sir Phantomhive has made you tend to me until I leave?" (Y/n) joked as he accepted the gloves. "I should be the one giving gifts seeing how much trouble I have caused you. and Sir Phantomhive."

"Yes and no, I'm doing this out of my own free will. My Master merely asked me to join your manor for 3 days as he takes the time to think to himself. A temporary butler will be in place of me." Sebastian escorted (Y/n) to his carriage to ride back. Sebastian got on as well, sitting across from (Y/n) as the other seemed quite happy.