Neuvillette x Boyfriend male reader

Game: Genshin

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

Some stories may not load all the way, search for the "To be continued" or "End" at the end of the stories to get the full thing.

------------------------------

Music plays in the background as people dance on the dance floor. (Y/n) was among one of them as he tilted the woman in his arms down. (Y/n) smiled as the woman in his arms blushed, he booed her nose before he raised her back gently and she ran away flushing.

(Y/n) proceeded to get off the stage to congratulate the main man of the party. Linking their arms together (Y/n) walked the man back to his room per his request as everyone was left to be jealous that he was walking alongside (Y/n).

(Y/n) has always been popular, he was a lady's man, a womanizer if you will. He was even popular among the male demographic because of his charm and his ability to endure alcohol. People would often try to court him, men and women alike, though their ways were for sure different, the ending they wanted was still the same.

To get (Y/n) in bed with them, even if it's just for a single night. Of course, the best would always be the ability to marry him.

None have won so far except for a certain Judge with white and blue hair. But honestly, no one knows about their connection, nor do they even think about those two in the same sentence.

Well, apart from that published a newspaper years ago. When (Y/n) first danced with Neuvillette on the day he was announced as the new Judge for the courthouse. That was their only interaction in public, and it wasn't even 5 seconds before others had taken (Y/n) away and Neuvillette had disappeared from the entire party. It was all the Hydro Archons party, after all, she was the main person. Everyone knew that. Neuvillette was only a reason for her to celebrate and party like she always wished to.

Oh well, the past doesn't matter much when the current (Y/n) and Neuvillette were in a relationship together.

If their relationship was public it would be nationwide news and no one would know how those two got together. Only those two knew, and they plan on keeping it that way.

(Y/n) went back to his home, it was rather high up in the building as you had to take an elevator to reach the floor, there were still a few people above him but it was the best he could get as people wouldn't be too suspicious. But it was good and secluded from the rest. It allowed Neuvillette to visit more often. That is the reason why he got the house in the first place.

After around an hour of waiting, a familiar knocking finally sounded from the door, (Y/n) immediately went to open the door and pulled his disguised lover inside so others wouldn't be too nosey.

Immediately pulling the other man into a hug (Y/n) let out a large sigh. Neuvillette patted (Y/n)'s head, it was the first time this man would use up all his energy before seeing him but it didn't happen a few too many times now.

"What did you do today?" Neuvillette asked, his gaze softening seeing the other's face smooshed into his chest. He continued to pay the other's head while the man answered

"Another party, I swear I'm just a professional dancer now seeing how much I had to dance today. I'm sure if I charge them money they'll pay to see my face." (Y/n) said looking up at Neuvillette. "I mean, it's hard when people pay my rent from how much money they're sending me. I tell them I have a partner but they never believe me and always think that they can beat them up by one point or two."