Albedo x Vampire male reader x Aether

Game: Genshin Impact

Title: Experiments

Plot: You being a vampire isn't afraid of the cold but blood is needed to get warmth, you were caught feeding and bathing the leftover blood off of you.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

The vampire in this story is almost like a human: they have enough body temperature to not freeze into ice statues, by drinking blood you get warmth from the blood. He can turn into an 18-meter/59 feet king cobra.

Special Features:

Eyes: Red eyes

Ears: elf-like ears, pointy at the tip

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

A splash was heard by Albedo, Aether, and Paimon, they were walking through Dragonspine when the noise was heard. They decided to check it out. "Paimon thinks it's just a hillychurl playing with the water, there's no need to look at it!" She said scared to leave the warmth of the fire.

"Then you can stay here, it'll take only a minute, Paimon," Aether said running up to Albedo who stopped to wait for him. Paimon stomped in the air and crossed her arms, pouting like a kid. Aether smiled awkwardly and followed Albedo who remembered where the sound came from.

Arriving at where the sound is, they saw a boy around their age. The boy was putting his ripped shirt on, his wet hair suggested that he had just been in the water. Aether saw how little he was wearing and was concerned for the boy.

"Don't go near him," Albedo whispered, the boy apparently heard it and turned around. The two were stunned, ruby-red eyes were staring at blue and gold ones, clashing together. Albedo noticed something else, the water near the boy's feet was red.

"Aren't you cold?" Aether decided to ask, and the next thing he knew, red orbs stared into his. The boy blinked, again and again, he wasn't even shivering and some of the water drops on his skin and hair were starting to freeze making his (h/c) look white and skin thin and pale. (A/n: didn't intend for it to sound like what it used to before, apologies for the mistake and the wrong wording)

"Come with us, we'll get something to warm you up," Albedo said, reaching out his hand slowly. He wasn't sure what the boy was, but he was not human. That piqued his interest even more.

The boy moved, his freeing cold hand touched Albedo's. The ladder's whole body shook violently. Aether noticed and reached for the boy's other hand, the same reaction also happened to him.

"Why are you so cold!" Aether yelled examining the boy's hand. No sound or reaction was received. The red eyes just looked blankly at Aether's... neck. Bringing him back to the fire Paimon was at, she freaked out. "Who is he!?" She exclaimed, "He's wearing almost nothing!"

Albedo shook his head, looking at the boy from a few feet away, "Let's take him back to camp, and get him some proper clothes." Albedo said, walking up to the fire and picking up one of the sticks.

Aether nodded his arms around the boy's cold body, trying to get some heat into it. Arriving at the camp, Albedo immediately went on a search for clothing. "What's your name?" Paimon asked, trying to strike up a conversation, he looked up at Paimon curious about why she was flying.

"(Y/n)." And he said nothing else. "So (Y/n) what are you doing at Dragonspine?" (Y/n) tilted his head, "DragonSpine is cold, comfortable, and there's food." "How is DragonSpine comfortable? Paimon doesn't understand!"