Sung Jinwoo x Emotionless male reader, part 1

Manhwa: Solo Leveling

Plot: (Y/n), a false A-rank who didn't like showing emotions, was part of Cha Hae-In's strike squad, he never made a miscalculation regarding his or even others' strength during the dungeon. (Y/n)'s revaluation was the next day but something popped up causing him to drag it back.

(Y/n) has hidden his smell from Cha Hae-in, knowing the weird nose she has. Cha knows about (Y/n)'s power of being able to hide his smell and his rank being false.

Skills: (Y/n) can create a creature of gold giving buffs to people he chooses as long as the light reaches.

He is also able to create a robot-like creature with (Y/n)'s movements linked to it.

(Y/n) is mostly a mage capable of many spells, but is also skilled at other classes.

Chapter 74-75

Double amount of orcs in the boss room.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

*Inside the dungeon*

(Y/n) and Cha Hae-in walked around in the dungeon looking out for any lost people or just to make sure the dungeon boss wasn't going to cross the line. Their one-way conversation ended when Cha Hae saw a man standing directly before the boss's cave. (Y/n) detected something strange about the man but before he could warn his friend she had already started talking to him.

"You're one of the miners, right? Why are you wandering around here, it's dangerous." Cha said. (Y/n) clenched his fist as he looked at Sung Jinwoo as he spoke, he didn't know who this person was but he had a bad feeling about him.

Sung Jinwoo could feel someone staring at him, but when he glanced behind Cha Hae-in there was no one there. Shrugging off the feeling he walked back, leaving his plan, and went to work on the mining after Cha gave him directions. "(Y/n) stop wasting mana." Cha said looking behind her, "He's only an F-rank hunter."

(Y/n) appeared in front of her again. (Y/n) cast an invisibility spell on himself when he was in Sung Jinwoo's sight. (Y/n) noticed how Cha wasn't disgusted by Sung Jinwoo which only raised more suspicions. Once she told him about it, (Y/n) was sure of his thoughts.

Cha noticed how (Y/n) went quiet, and she started to rethink the situation. "Could he be so weak that he can't feel the mana waves of the boss?" Seeing Cha thing so heavily (Y/n) decided he needed to figure it out for the two of them. "I'll follow him back, there's something weird about him. I'll come back later."

Waving goodbye to Cha, (Y/n) turned and disappeared from her view within a few feet. "*Sigh* You and your invisibility and want to be mysterious," Cha muttered with a smile and walked in the opposite direction.

When (Y/n) was near the area where the miners were he stopped using his ability. When he stepped foot into the area many B-rank hunters stared at him, some ranks even handed him a report of the progress of the miners. (Y/n) was considered as a very high ranking A rank in the Hunter's Guild not to say his friendship with Cha Hae-in has made him even more popular than before.

"Bring me the information on Sung Jinwoo." (Y/n) said, making the people around him quiet down a tad bit. "Sir, do you mean the new guy that joined in today?" Nodding his head, the person who was the manager for all the miners was called over.