Diluc x Interstellar General male reader, part 1

Game: Genshin

Plot: Cast out of the Interstellar War, (Y/n) was transported to Teyvat under unknown circumstances, speaking a different language, different foods, and even mate preferences, how will he survive?

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

Some stories may not load all the way, search for the "To be continued" or "End" at the end of the stories to get the full thing.

"(Y/n)'s native language"

------------------------------

"Unknown object has fallen upon Windrise! Everyone inside the walls! Knights drop the gate!" Jean shouted out orders left and right as the loud and deep rumble of the land happened, the gates of the city dropped into the ground, stabbing through the stones below. Knights were on top of the walls, ready to attack with anything that confronted them. The citizens were in havoc, with a few knights going around and reassuring the few willing to listen.

Venti was disturbed by the overwhelming presence of the unknown. He was the one who warned Jean in the first place to lock down Mondstadt for the unforeseeable threat. He stood beside Amber and Lisa, looking out for others who didn't make it before the gate dropped and helping them up the wall

(Y/n), on the other hand, was trying to wake up from his disturbing fall. Quickly analyzing the situation (Y/n) noticed the only buildings afar, and walked towards it. Building equals a species that can comprehend and understand, maybe there will be a language barrier but it's better than nothing.

There was a silver shine to his skin as if he was encrusted in the same colored diamonds, golden tendrils covered his forearm, starting at his middle finger and ending at the elbow. His hands were pointed like claws and didn't seem to have any sign of nails or even a nail bed,

The weirdest thing was those pairs of little white wings sprouting from his head covering his eyes like a mask, 3 pairs to be exact, the top ones were covering his eyes while the other two were doing nothing but look good.

But even with his eyes coerced, he was still able to avoid objects that were in his way. Golden chains dangled from them. Attached were unknown gems that held an eternal glow. He had a simple hairstyle, he had mid-length hair with a golden layer below the top. There was something soft about his silhouette like he wasn't completely there, similar to a sketch with a smudged outline.

As the...thing approached the city gates it stopped before stepping on the bridge.

(Y/n) looked up at the soldiers on top of the wall. There were a few colorful people sprinkled between them. A girl in red, a boy in green, a guy in blue, a woman in blue, and many more hidden by the other people. The less colorful ones.

He could tell they were hostile, but they also seemed weak, he knew he was considered a foreign object to these things on this land.

The feeling of caution was mutual.

"Good morning," (Y/n) said, making the knights stumped, (Y/n) had read about many different worlds and cultures, but he didn't know what language these people spoke but he knew there were always common grounds between worlds. There's bound to be something similar right?

"Who are you?!" One of the spoke, (Y/n) didn't understand, he titles to the side trying to convey his confusion. They shouted a few more things at him but (Y/n) didn't know what else to do. He didn't know what else he was able to do.