Fu Yao x Descended God male reader

Manhua: Heaven's Official Blessing

Type: Second Chance

Past: Mu Qing almost killed you so you descended into the human realm. You have gotten weaker since then.

Spoilers: not very accurate to the original world. And spoilers for the character Fu Yao and Nan Feng

Appearance: Long hair

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

(D/n) - different name

(Y/n) and (D/n) are the same person

------------------------------

Fu Yao already knew something was off about this man at the Xiang Feng store before the entire ghost groom thing happened. When he went back to the tea shop the store was already closed.

"Fuck." Fu Yao cursed under his breath as he looked around the dimly lit streets. Looking for the shop owner, Fu Yao walked toward him. "Shop owner, where is that man that was sitting there?" Fu Yao seemed a bit annoyed that he had to now find where the man once was.

"Oh? That dear guest? He comes here every day and stays for a few hours." The shop owner said a bit intimidated by the subordinate. He then walked away to the back.

'Every day? Guess I'll have to wait here for the next day.'

And exactly as he said to himself, Fu Yao waited near the shop for the entire next day. He tried to make excuses about how the other man was probably just a normal civilian but he couldn't get the weird feeling out of his head. Fu Yao was at the shop on the opposite side of the street. Where there was a full view of the street on who was there, almost missing the man that he was looking for.

Walking into the tea shop Fu Yao looked around and crossed his arms. "Come this way, there's a spot left here." Deciding to not make a big scene, Fu Yao let the shop owner lead him to a table. Unluckily he sat way too far from him, worthy to say that he was on the opposite side of the shop. But at least he won't be detected.

'Why can't I just ignore him?' Fu Yao thought to himself as the ordered plate of pastry and a cup of tea were placed on his table.

The man was sitting there elegantly as he took sips of his tea a bit off bits of the pastry. The other hand, one with a bracelet dangling on it, is underneath the pastry to prevent crumbs from falling onto his clothing. There was something more sinister yet kind about the man, he looked wise but only seemed to be around 20 years old. This man drove Fu Yao's curiosity, wondering if he was an expert martial artist but he could feel nothing from the man's body. Rather there was this odd alluring and familiar feeling. Especially with the bracelet, he feels as if he saw it somewhere before.

Unknowingly staring, they made eye contact, even from such a distance he could tell the other wasn't special appearance-wise. Although he might change his mind if he got a closer look. Looking away, Fu Yao tried to act like it was a coincidence. A clear look at the man was more average than anything, but he couldn't take his eyes off of the man. The slight movement from his hands as he lifted the pastry from the plate, opening his mouth to take a bite, chew, then swallow. His hair flowed down his shoulders and his arm framed his body and face.

It was a wonder to Fu Yao how this man was here. Their mannerisms were great and yet he was on the poorer side of town.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) already knows that he was being watched but it seems like the other party knew nothing of him. Taking a sip out of his cup, (Y/n) looked at the pretty boy that was staring at them he could tell there was some kind of detest in the other eyes reminding him of his past lover. He remembered the amount of humiliation he suffered because of his descent caused by that man. Clutching the cup from anger, the porcelain cup broke in his hands. Blood dripped down and onto the sleeves of his clothing, but luckily none got onto the table.