Zhongli x half adeptus male reader, part 1

Game: Genshin Impact

Type: It was meant to be

Plot: Waking up in some sort of field, you met with an adepti, who said they're the "afterlife". After hearing your wish, they decide to grant it, in exchange for becoming their half-adepts and suffering the consequence of being one.

A little about (Y/n): The reader is silent and serious, but socially awkward and anxious. Tries his best to be strict himself. The reader is an electro-vision polearm user of Liyue

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

"Past sentence that was said before."

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

(Y/n) looked as he was shot by the enemy, gripping his wounded chest, his vision slowly turned black.

(Y/n) opened his eyes, he was met with a white flower field with bits of grass sticking out. It seems to go forever, the starry sky lighting up the whole place. The clouds were around the moon making its soft light shine directly on (Y/n).

Standing up, a soft wind blew his hair up flowing into the wind. Flower petals flew up into the sky blocking his vision. He used his arms to prevent the pollen from getting into his eye. The wind settled down, and (Y/n) lowered his arms down only to be met with two people.

On the left was a winged angel, and on the right was a winged demon. Flapping their wings in sync floating above the ground. The demons have a black and golden circle floating behind them. And the angel white and gold horns grew out of their head. They were wearing toga-like clothing with each matching their color schemes.

"We are the Afterlife," They said, holding out their hands, doing both tasks in sync. Angel pulled out their right, while the Demon held out their left. "A wish can be granted per person, what is your wish child?"

(Y/n) looked at their hands, "I want my world to be a better place." his seriousness reflected in his eyes. The Afterlife pulled their hands slowly back. "We'll grant that wish," (Y/n) sighed in relief he saw some hesitation in their body movement, but before he could fully relax the Afterlife continued. "But, in return for such a large wish, you must suffer the consequences of thy wish."

"What are the consequences?" (Y/n) said, feeling a bit worried.

"You shall suffer the consequences of being an Archon. The responsibility, the killing, and the regrets shall eat you away slowly until you turn into a morbid being. Do you still wish to continue, child?"

(Y/n) thought for a second, "Yes I do." The Afterlife was surprised, they didn't think (Y/n) was going to accept after hearing the consequences.

"You look determined, fine then, accept these gifts, they will help you to survive." suddenly two items appeared in front of (Y/n).

"Thank you, I will treat them with great care." (Y/n) grabbed the electro vision, and the polearm carefully to not damage them. The Afterlife nodded and the wind started to pick up again, this time he was at a different place.

(Y/n) was standing on a small platform in the sky. The platform he was standing on. It was made with an orange stone that attracted his attention as he has never seen it before. But what can he say, this was a world very unknown to him.

Electro sparks shot out of his body, the sky turned purple as the electricity crackled around him. The wind started to pick up at a rapid pace causing (Y/n)'s clothing to fly in the air. His polearm was stuck in the ground next to him. The lighting faded as he looked up into the sky. A roar erupted from his throat.