Levi Ackerman x Hanahaki disease male reader

Anime: Attack on Titan

Plot: (Y/n), captain of the special force, has been coughing non-stop recently after losing a person he loves. It's starting to worry his team, and even another captain from another team is beginning to get worried.

The Special Force is similar to Levi's Special Operation Squad

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

------------------------------

"*Cough Cough*" (Y/n) covered his mouth as he did so, hoping to hide the fact that he had coughed for the fifth time in the 30 min that he was there in the meeting. They were collecting records and disrupting food between the branches and the special force, his team.

Captain (Y/n), you shouldn't push yourself to your limits if you're feeling unwell, this meeting isn't as important as your health," General Erwin said pointing at all the unwanted attention towards (Y/n). (Y/n) knew that deep down, they weren't going to get as much food as everyone else if he were to leave. Erwin saw his distress and decided to help.

"We will share our food storage with the Special Force," Erwin said, shocking everyone in the area. Now that their group's people doubled in quantity they're going to get a lot more food than the rest of the military group.

The Special Forces are highly trained soldiers who lend hands in helping the other groups, they go out and scavenge for land, or even food at crucial times. Each soldier has at least a kill count of at least 30 titans, they can hold their ground and can be very well off as leaders for a newbie or even advanced group.

(Y/n) bowed before he left the room to inform his team about what was going to happen. If they were to share food storage with the Survey Corps they would have to move out with them to get the food. This is going to be an interesting few months.

(Y/n) covered his mouth after he closed the door to the conference room. He pulled out a cloth from his pocket and used it to cover his mouth. Even more, coughing occurred as he tried to walk to the exit, pulling the cloth away once the coughing fit was over he saw something shocking. There was a patch of blood absorbed into the cloth, there also seemed to be a bloody leaf of some sort but (Y/n) wasn't sure.

Tossing away the cloth after wiping his mouth clean of blood. (Y/n) walked back to his office ordering an emergency meeting for all his troupe members.

"Tomorrow, we all will visit the Scout Regiment, we will be living there for some time until I'm fully recovered. Do your last training and be ready for tomorrow's move." (Y/n) said sternly, almost glaring at his soldiers but a yes sir was heard all at the same intensity. (Y/n)'s cape fluttered behind him as he walked away back to his office to clean up last-minute documents.

Erwin was back at his office talking to Levi as they figured things out. The surprised expression on Levi's face was priceless, he couldn't tolerate any more brats in his HQ. But the order is ordered and he needs to follow the order.

The next day, (Y/n)'s troupe rode horses to the Scout Regiment castle. The group of familiar people caused some citizen attraction as they normally help out the citizens who live inside the walls, do daily chores, water crops, etc. During the trip, (Y/n)'s sickness seemed to get worse, he felt as if his chest was getting slashed open...it seems like he doesn't know how true that thought was.

Some of the citizens noticed (Y/n)'s coughing fit and gave him some concerning looks, some even tried to offer help but all got turned down by the man. As they got closer to their destination, some of his subordinates started to ask some questions. They were curious about why their captain was so sick, he didn't seem to be near to anything that could make someone sick.