Mikaela Hyakuya x male reader x Yuichiro Hyakuya

Anime/manga: Seraph of the End

Titled: Contract

Plot: (Y/n) was a vampire believer in the modern world. Accidentally obtaining a summoning book and being the curious person he is, he tried it out. The result is Mikaela and Yuichiro.

Both Mika and Yuu are vampires

(Y/n) has polycythemia disease, the disease causes the body to make extra blood cells.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

Red light shined through (Y/n)'s room window. It was quite late at night when he did the ritual for the summoning so no one saw the weird light. (Y/n) didn't expect it to work, he's tried many different rituals and none of them worked. (Y/n)'s (e/c)'s eyes reflected the red glow. The wind started to blow, making (Y/n) close his eyes.

Once the light was gone (Y/n) heard footsteps, 'Did it work?' He thought, opening his eyes with excitement. (E/c) orbs met with blue ones. It worked, the summoning worked! (Y/n) looked at what he summoned. The boy-looking figure has blond hair and blue eyes. Its emotionless face was locked on (Y/n)'s movements backing away whenever (Y/n) would get even a little closer.

It was wearing a white cape attached to a hood with thigh-high boots. It looked like a uniform with belts strapped all over. "Who are you?" It voiced out.

"Oh? You can talk." (Y/n) said as he grabbed a notebook and started writing. "My name is (Y/n). Do you have a name?" All (Y/n) received was a glare from the vampire. But he wasn't intimidated, even though an unknown creature was in his room.

"Why am I here?" The thing had a slightly gruff voice. (Y/n) didn't pay much attention to his question being ignored. He would do the same if he suddenly appeared in a different place than he was before.

"Long story short, I summoned you. I have no information on who was going to come and I do not know where you came from. I don't know anything." (Y/n) voiced out his thoughts as he narrowed his eyes at the creature. Suddenly the circle glowed again making the whole figure freeze.

(Y/n) realized there was another summoning. He didn't know what would happen if someone was standing on top of the circle so he took his chance and grabbed the blond's wrists pulling him away from the glowing lights. Another figure appeared but this time with black hair and green eyes wearing a black and green uniform. The blond one ran towards the green one hugging them.

(Y/n) looked at them as he tried to find the summoning book again only to find it gone. It was right next to him when he was looking at the red lights. Realizing where it might be (Y/n) stared at the blond boy looking for any flat surface on its body, he was leaning on the wall, arms crossed.

The two seemed to be talking, taking glances at (Y/n) while they did, they were careful. "So care to explain why we're where?" The green one spoke. "I will if you give me the book back."

"Why should I?" It asked holding to book up.

"Because it might contain information on how to get you two back to whatever military place you were at." (Y/n) said walking towards it meant to grab the book. It moved its arm back as (Y/n) glared. (Y/n) moved back, he was still careful of the twos movements. "What are your names, and what are you?" He asked, may as well get to know their names.