Kuya x Card dealer male reader, part 2

Game: Nu: carnival

Title: A Fox's new fascination

Plot: (Y/n) was teleported along with Eiden to the Klein continent. Since Eiden holds the essence stone (Y/n) has no real use.
Spoilers for Wood Alter, Chapter 6

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.
------------------------------

(Y/n) looked at the seductive fox as his piercing heterochromia eyes looked straight at him. (Y/n) didn't know how to respond as he looked away and back multiple times.

Suddenly an item was thrown at (Y/n)'s face before he quickly caught it. He looked at the pack of cards (Y/n) and was indeed surprised. "Huh how interesting, it's indeed odd."

(Y/n) unboxed the cards feeling the way the brand-new cards slide against each other. Almost as if lube was placed between them. "Too bad it's a magician's deck. Could have been proven useful...eh?" (Y/n) then noticed an odd card. Taking the card out separately he looked at the small piece of paper that stood out. "Odd.." He mumbled. Kuya suddenly appeared behind him, "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing, just noticing something off. Oh, we can play a few other games without the jokers." (Y/n) began to set up rummy. "Here's how you play it, you get three of the same card or three in a run like this," he held up a three, four, and five, "But with the run, you must have three of the same house, or same symbol in easier terms. If it's with three of the same number, then it can be any house or color. Let's have a practice round."

After a few days of different games, different types of games, and even with open-facing cards. Kuya lost almost every round the Yokai finally got sick of it. "What kind of trick are you pulling with me? Do you think I won't notice? I can send you back anytime." He didn't understand, even though he could see (Y/n)'s cards the man never showed a hint of thought on his face. His eyes would be closed even, Kuya would tell him his cards and what was on the table, and even then he would win. It was so frustrating!

(Y/n) merely smiled, ignoring the last comment, "You didn't see any trick because I didn't pull any trick."

"You-!" Just before Kuya would continue arguing he pulled himself together. "Alright, let's see if you still want to lie to me after this. You must be a master at lying, or you have dealt with liars. What did Edien say your job was again?"

"Card...dealer." (Y/n) responded, Kuya caught on.

"How about you deal with something else hmm?" Kuya hummed as he licked his lips, leaning over the table he pushed (Y/n) down to the floor, sitting on (Y/n)'s stomach.

"Uhh, if this is what I'm thinking then-" (Y/n) was shushed as Kuya looked at him with a glare.

"K-kuya, let's not take this too far huh? You're Eiden's clan member, how could I-?"

"Who said you were the one doing it, dirty-minded human." Kuya got off of (Y/n)'s stomach and left the blushing male laying there on the floor.

"Kuya you are annoying..." (Y/n) mumbled before getting everything cleaned up on the table. (Y/n) looked away from the direction where Kuya had left and directed his attention to the window nearby his body.

What was he thinking? Him? In bed? With Kuya? Only one of the most feared Yokai in all of this land in bed with him?

Plus, he was Eiden's...there's no one here for him.

(Y/n) walked outside into the forest, not caring if monsters were lurking nearby. Not like he's worth living in this place anyway. Now that he thinks about it, this is kinda like Alice in Wonderland where he's the magician that appears many times in the story. Well, he never had read the book but he assumed there was a magician somewhere in the story.