Yandere Jing Yuan x male reader x Yandere Blade

Game: Honkai: Star Rail

Plot: accidentally catching the attention of two people, (Y/n) is now being hunted down.

TW: suicide, kidnapping, sexual harassment, overall some very disturbing shit

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

------------------------------

As a quiet, silent man in the Xianzhou Loufu, it was hard to imagine someone like him would catch the attention of the most famous and infamous people. At the same time. (Y/n) didn't know how to feel about it when he was invited over to meet the general. Much less know the reason why he was called over. He was just another citizen, no one important.

As a quiet, silent man in the Xianzhou Loufu, it was hard to imagine those two people would be behaving like this. When he looked at Blade and Jing Yuan, after being invited to a more private room, confusion was evident on his face. (Y/n) Immediately ran out of the building.

He saw the eyes those two gave him. He felt like the other two were going to eat him alive. He heard Jing Yuan stopping the Cloud Knights from chasing him. (Y/n) continued to run, the image of Blade and Jing Yuan standing there, he didn't know what struck so much fear in his heart with that look of obsession and possessiveness in the other's eyes.

(Y/n) panted as he ran out into the middle of the road, he hid behind a storage container knowing he couldn't contain those two maniacs not far behind. (Y/n) looked over the side edge of the container to see where Jing Yuan and Blade were. Suddenly a blade was shoved through the container right where (Y/n)'s shoulders were. (Y/n) ignored his wound and stumbled away. Due to the wound, his balance was thrown off a little.

"Stop running (Y/n), just come with us." Jing Yuan said, pulling his blade back to his side as Blade ran towards (Y/n). His eyes shined with desperation as he came to a dead end. His breath quickened as thoughts of jumping down surfaced. Hearing footsteps (Y/n) made his decision.

(Y/n) continued to run, not looking back once. He had no idea what was going to happen if he jumps off but anything felt better than being captured by these two behind him.

'Almost there... almost there...' (Y/n) thought as he reached and jumped over the ledge. His heart felt free...until he was dragged back over the ledge by Blade. (Y/n)'s heart sank, as he was slammed into the ground. His face was smashed into the ground, causing him to have a nosebleed.

"Let go of me! Let go of me!" (Y/n) yelled, as he thrashed around on the ground. Blade's hold on his two arms behind him harshly caused it to leave a red mark around his wrists. Jing Yuan walked over to him before squatting down and gripping the other's face to face him. Jing Yuan looked at the blood dripping down the other's dirty face, wiping it with his thumb before licking it off.

(Y/n) felt a shiver down his spine as he looked at Jing Yuan. The others' crazy eyes shined with adornment.

"Why...why me?" (Y/n) asked, his voice quivering. Blade touched his throat, feeling the smooth skin as he stuffed (Y/n).

"Because you're interesting, you are something worth killing for," Blade mumbled as he pulled (Y/n) up onto his feet and pulled him back, his chest touching (Y/n)'s back.

"Why? Why do you think I'm like that? Why am I interesting?! Whom have you killed?!" (Y/n) screamed as Blade jabbed an object into his stomach. Avoiding his vitals. (Y/n)'s mouth was blocked before he could yell out in pain. Tears covered his eyes, confused as to why this was all happening to him.