Derrick Eckhart x Servant male reader, part 1

Manhwa: Villains Are Destined To Die

Type: master-servant

Plot: As a person who doesn't know anything about this world. He has somehow caught the attention of an Eckhart.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

Valet: male version of a lady's maid, personal servant.

'Thoughts'

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

(Y/n) opened his eyes, dim and calmness showed in his features as the sleep was quite fulfilling but he knew the calmness is short. The wind blew into the room causing the curtains to blow from the window. The room wasn't large, a small apartment can probably fit what looks to be three rooms. Living room/bedroom, kitchen, bathroom. (Y/n), a new servant to the Eckhart mansion, sat in his new room and bed for a few moments before he got up to get everything ready. He can't be lazy or heavily emotional in this place, maybe after he's gotten settled in but not now.

Washing his face, breakfast, and a change of clothing. He didn't need to do much to get his morning ready, there wasn't much needed to get used to as his mother was also a servant, and he learned much from her.

Walking out of the room walked to where the head butler was likely to be. Oddly enough even with asking, he failed to find him anywhere that he said he would or might be. Asking one of the other maids, he got his answer.

"Do you know where the head butler is?" (Y/n) asked, looking at the maid who flushed from (Y/n)'s voice. It reminded her of Lord Derrick but instead of pure coldness from the Young Lord, (Y/n)'s had a hint of warmth to it. It was more peaceful rather than harsh, reminding her of a peaceful little stream of water.

"The head butler Pennel should be at...Lady Penelope's place." She started with disgust as she mentioned Penelope's name, glaring at the wall in hatred. However, (Y/n) was more shocked by the new name that popped up out of nowhere.

"Can you tell me where Lady Penelope's place is?" (Y/n) asked after thinking for a bit. Lady Penelope must be either the younger or older sibling of the Young Lord. Seeing as she was not mentioned in the contract, she must be an outcast in the family. (Y/n) looked at the maid as she pointed and gave him the directions of where the place was. And it was just as (Y/n) guessed, she was an outcast. Living a bit further away from the rest of the family members.

"Thank you for your help." Lowering his head for the maid, (Y/n) walked away thinking to himself. He saw a well-dressed lady walking in front of the direction he was headed. She was Penelope as he was not informed of anyone's arrival as of today. Although she was likely to be the outcast, (Y/n) still bowed his head towards her just in case. You can never be too careful even if the person you're bowing your head to, was someone not to be respected.

Seeing her not responding to him, he looked up to see the Lady's shocked face. But before he could say anything else she already walked away. (Y/n) looked at her in confusion and wonder. It wasn't until someone set their hand on his shoulders did he realize he was being inappropriate. Upon looking back to see who the person was, he saw the head butler. Now he was not sure what to say, Pennel was supposed to introduce him to the Young Lord so they could get acquainted.

"Follow me to Young Lord Derrick's room." As Pennel walked off (Y/n) followed closely behind. He looked around the mansion, familiarizing himself more with his surroundings. Although he has memorized the entire mansion map it was still good to memorize little details. Although it took a bit longer than he thought since Pennel did have to instruct some other new servants of the house. So it took at least 30-40 minutes.