Claude de Alger Obelia x seme butler male reader

Manga/Manhwa: Who made me a princess

Type: Insomnia

Plot: (Y/n) found Claude once again awake in his chambers and he could only think of one idea to help Claude with his insomnia.

This whole thing is just them doing it basically

Kinky, wine play?

Height: taller than Claude

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

------------------------------

(Y/n) was doing his nightly patrol when he noticed a certain man's chamber was still illuminated. The light was obvious compared to the night. Worried for the other person (Y/n) knocked on the door to their chambers receiving a come-in from the other side of the door.

"Greetings to the sun of the Obelia empire." (Y/n) spoke with a polite bow, his arms were to his chest as the formal suit he wore outlined his muscles. "(Y/n) it's you, is there anything you need this late at night," Claude spoke not looking up from his desk as a few books and pens lay there. There was also a bottle of wine, with a glass beside it hoping that it'll help him go to sleep sooner.

"Your majesty, you should retire to your chambers, it's very late." (Y/n) spoke still in the bowing position, he didn't get permission to get up so of course, he will not. Claude paused and looked out the window noticing the moon and stars in the night sky. "I didn't notice," Claude said, getting back to the book that he held in his hands.

Silence fell over them as Claude once again was sucked into the world of the book. (Y/n) was starting to get tired so he coughed silently telling Claude that he was still there. "Drop the act, I told you to not be so formal when it's only us," Claude spoke and (Y/n) let out a deep breath.

"Baby, it's late, you really should go to bed." (Y/n) spoke worried for his darling. Claude's face flushed from the nickname but didn't budge "It's one of those days huh?" Claude nodded then sighed, rubbing his forehead. (Y/n) Hugged Claude from the back planting light kisses on the other's jawline. Claude patted the other's head, combing his hair through the other's (h/c) locks as he let out a comforting sigh.

(Y/n) always managed to calm him down even when he was frustrated by one or many of the court officials, or just annoyed in general. Claude suddenly felt the other's hands travel down to his exposed chest slightly kneading the flesh there causing them to turn into a lovely shade of pink. But before the act can continue, Claude pulled the other's hands away and then glared up at (Y/n).

He wasn't ready for what (Y/n) was trying to do, seeing as he wasn't in the mood from not being able to sleep. (Y/n) slightly pouted as he grabbed the glass of wine placed there as a drink and walked to the other side of the desk wanting to let Claude see fully what he was about to do.He took a few sips of the wine and made a drop of it slide down his face by tilting the glass a bit more.

(Y/n)'s eyes were on Claude the whole time as he used the side of his index finger to stop the liquid from dripping further down. He got the streak that the drop left and licked his finger seductively still looking into Claude's jewel blue eyes. The other's face was red seeing his lover do something so.. Hot.

He could feel himself getting hard as (Y/n) chuckled and the sounds of slurping entered his ears. He could see the tent showing through his robes as the fabric was loose around his body. He stood up and pulled the hand out of that taller man's mouth. Amusement was shown in the other's (e/c) eyes as he looked down at Claude.