Igris x King male reader, part 2

Manhwa: Solo Leveling

Plot: Sung Jinwoo gains a new shadow

This entire storyline is made up

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

------------------------------

*A few months later*

"Save me... Save me..."

Sung Jinwoo snapped awake from his dream. His entire body was sweating from having the same dream repeating itself over and over again at this hour of the day. Looking at the clock once again he saw that it was 3 am. Looking outside of the window in his room he could practically see the stars. Washing his face so he could clear his head a bit he remembered the person's features.

(H/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and an alluring look were given off, even he couldn't resist it at some points in the dream. But the dream would always end soon with the same phrase. Save me.

[Dream sequence complete, please bring the shadow Igris along with your adventure.

Requirements:

Shadow Igris (Has not been summoned)]

"Since when has the System called it an adventure? Igris." The shadow emerged from the ground and bowed to Sung Jinwoo. "Right, he can't speak yet..." Sung Jinwoo said to himself before standing up from his bed. Looking at the blue screen again he saw it changed.

[Dream sequence complete, please bring the shadow: Igris along with your adventure.

Requirements met

[Would you like to continue?: Yes, No]

"Yes," Sung JInwoo said as they teleported somewhere.

"It's been quite a while since someone has visited me." A familiar voice sounded out from the darkness of the pillared room. There was a man chained up in the middle on a podium. The chains disappeared on the edges of the island he was standing on and into the water. His looks were almost the same as the ones where he saw Igris's past. Except there were a few alterations. His hair length was messy and very long, it seemed that he had been here for years if not centuries.

"What can I offer you? Power? Wealth? Protection? As long as you free me I shall grant you anything." (Y/n) said, as Igris stared at him in wonder. Familiar he thought, it felt familiar to be around this man.

"Tell me your story and the reason why you're here." Sung Jinwoo asked.

(Y/n) fell silent. He moved the chains on his wrists as they rumbled the ground, however, they didn't move even an inch on the floor. (Y/n)'s hair fell in the water drenching it as it absorbed the liquid further up the strands.

"My past... I do not remember so far back..." (Y/n)'s whispers echoed in the fantasy-like land. "I do remember being captured. That woman was a fan of my looks so she kept me here after capturing me. I do not know where she is or if she even is alive. That woman saved me from a fire...that's all I remember."

Sung Jinwoo looked at (Y/n), he did not know of any women that could do this at the moment so he was confused about what (Y/n) was talking about. But (Y/n) doesn't seem to remember either. Sung Jinwoo looked at the couple. If the marriage of the two could last that long. There was no ring on either of them's fingers. In fact (Y/n) seemed to just focus on Sung Jinwoo rather than his ex-husband.

Sung Jinwoo debated on what to do. There seemed to be no harm in what (Y/n) could do to him. Sungjin raised his blade and killed (Y/n).

Sung Jinwoo failed to extract his soul two times. But he was successful on the third attempt. Almost failed but he grasped on.