Jung Eunsung x male reader x Lee Soohyun, part 2

Manga: Checkmate

Title: an uncontrolled variable that's in the middle of everything

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

Some stories may not load all the way, search for the "To be continued" or "End" at the end of the stories to get the full thing.

------------------------------

"Please, stay a little longer..." Eunsung whispered as the door was slammed shut by (Y/n). Soohyun looked at the messy state Eunsung was in. If just by leaving, (Y/n) can cause such damage then he would be even a better asset than that creep Park.

(Y/n) looked down at his phone, at the amount of money that was in his bank account. A year...he can pay this all off within a year. Walking to a company building (Y/n) had a meeting with his debt collector. Not noticing the man secretly following him not too far behind. (Y/n) walked into the building. The receptionist looked at him with a sigh.

"You need to pay off this month's interest first, Mister (L/n)."

"I can pay that off, and parts of my debt."

The woman looked at him and called down his debt collector. A foreign-looking man walked down. Blond hair and blue eyes, (Y/n) knows his face and follows him up into the building.

Eunsung looked at his phone, receiving messages from the spy he ordered to follow (Y/n). He had to threaten him quite a bit to convince him that he wouldn't be in trouble with Park, saying that he would text his location to make Park not so suspicious.

Man: Walked to a building

Man: entered, spoke to a woman

Man: left after an hour, looks happy

Man: dragged into an alleyway, gangsters

Soohyun didn't bother with Eunsung as he was working on his computer. It wasn't until the other lay his head on his shoulders again.

"Let's rope him into his mess," Eunsung said, making Soohyun freeze.

Soohyun looked at the man as he was still staring at his phone. Soohyun knew what Eunsung was like. He would say that randomly, especially when he tried to break off their relationship over and over again because he feared that Park would do something terrible to him. But to bring someone who's life is already a mess to be even more of a mess.

"Are you okay with that?" Eunsung asked, looking at Soohyun. Soohyun looked at his computer, silent for a minute before nodding.

"Just so you know, this will only be worse for you. You now have him to 'protect'" Soohyun smirked and leaned on the armrest on his side of the couch.

"At least I can see him within my vision,"

"Do you still care about him? Even after he blew you off?"

"...yes"

Soohyun nods and goes back to his work. Eunsung looked at him, his eyes showed nothing, but Soohyun could tell he was conflicted on his decision.

"I'll drag him back here, don't leave."

"Who are you to order me around?" Soohyun replied harshly, he could tell Eunsung was breaking slowly mentally, and he loved it.

"...please...stay here."

"Hmm, that's better, go now," Soohyun listened to the door close and sighed. He walked to his bed and lay down.