Claude de Alger Obelia x male reader, part 2

Manga/Manhwa: Who made me a princess

Title: Sick

Plot: (Y/n) the personal guard/butler of the emperor Claude de Alger Obelia. Claude wasn't feeling very comfortable at night.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

Special Features:

Hair: Blood red

Eyes: white with gray outline, sharp (looks like he's always glaring)

------------------------------

A heavy sense of deja vu fell upon the room, (Y/n) once again knelt in front of Claude, but this time it's in front of Claude's bed.

"Your majesty, you requested my presence?" Claude glanced at (Y/n), the former was sitting on the side of his bed with his brows furrowed. He was rubbing his forehead trying to soothe a headache from the amount of paperwork he had to deal with. (Y/n)'s voice snapped him out from his daydream.

The smooth voice of (Y/n) helped a little with the pain. "Come over here." (Y/n) stood up from his spot and walked up to Claude, a harsh pull was felt by the male.

Falling on the bed with a grunt (Y/n) tried to sit up with the help of his arms. Claude saw what he was trying to do so he pushed him down again. (Y/n) lookup at Claude with a questioning look, "Your majesty, if I may ask-" "No, just sleep." Claude glared at (Y/n). (Y/n) recognized it as a command and questioned if this was normal.

Claude's arms gave out and collapsed on top of (Y/n). "Your majesty?" the soft voice of (Y/n) was heard by Claude. The ladder felt very weak, had a sore throat, and has been coughing for a long time. The feeling of fatigue was overwhelming for Claude, and the warm body of (Y/n) and the cool bed were very welcoming.

Failing to stay awake, Claude fell asleep.

(Y/n) felt something was wrong with Claude, his body temperature was unusually high for a human male. Suspecting something (Y/n) put his hand over his forehead, Claude shivered at the coolness of the hand. It felt amazing, but that didn't last long when (Y/n) pulled his hand away.

Claude rubbed his head into (Y/n)'s cold neck, sighing at the soothing feeling before he fell into a deep sleep. (Y/n) up Claude onto the bed and draped the blanket over him, successfully tucking him in like a baby. (Y/n) got fresh towels from the laundry room and dipped them in cold water, then he proceeded to drape them over the other male's forehead.

Claude woke up feeling much better, but he's still not fully healthy. (Y/n) who was on the side reading didn't notice that Claude was awake, so he kept doing his own thing. Flipping through the pages of the medical book, (Y/n) keep studying while standing by the door guarding it.

His hand was behind his back, back straight, and he was holding the book with his other hand. Claude coughed attracting the attention of (Y/n). The ladder looked away from his book surprised. The two stared at each other until (Y/n) snapped out of it.

"Greeting your majesty." a bow was performed after. Claude's headache was a lot better than yesterday's so this time he can think. "What happened." "Replying to your majesty, you caught a cold yesterday night when you called me, I must apologize for interfering with your personal space."

Claude questioned what that sentence meant, but when he saw nothing foul in (Y/n)'s eyes, he dropped the question. "Your majesty, how do you feel?" (Y/n) asked ready for anything to be thrown at him though only one word was said.

"...Hungry"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Claude looked away from where (Y/n) was standing his face was flushed red. The ladder was shaking trying to hold his laughter, shakily he replied "Y-yes, *cough* your majesty. What would you like?" "Anything is fine."

'What am I, a butler? I am a guard for god sake, but... a demand is a demand.'

After bringing the food from the kitchen back to the room, Claude had a fulfilling breakfast.

End