Capitano x Fatui male reader, part 2

Game: Genshin Impact

Plot: (Y/n) was an average gamer who saw the teaser to all the harbingers. To say he screamed was an understatement.

If you haven't seen the video Genshin Impact put out on youtube, go watch it:

A Winter Night's Lasso

The chess game gnosis theory is used in this story.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

Warning: blackmail will be talked about in this chapter

------------------------------

During the next few weeks, (Y/n) spent his time familiarizing himself with the plot line of the original story as long as getting to know the harbingers a bit more. Even though it was only Capitano since all the others lost interest in him after the mess in the throne room. (Y/n) could see Capitano follow him around at moments of his walk around the palace. He knew Capitano was a good enough harbinger to hide from (Y/n) and kept an eye on him in silence. But his 'slip-ups' were getting more and more frequent.

(Y/n) walked outside, where it had plenty of snow covering everything, not to say the walls covering the entire palace. The heavy wind blew into the open doors of the Zapolyarny Palace. There wasn't much to look at other than snow but the glare of the northern lights caused him to look up into the sky as he walked around in the small field. He wasn't going to stay out there long as he might freeze to death if he doesn't move, Childe seriously wasn't exaggerating.

A sudden hint of loneliness struck (Y/n). The Tsaritsa must be very lonely, not saying that Zhongli's voice lines with the kites, he did sound sad mentioning the Tsaritsa. "I wonder what happened..."

(Y/n) walked back into the palace. He can feel the stares on his back as he wanders around. Noticing many guards blocking one hallway, (Y/n) walked over to them only to get pulled back by someone.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," The familiar voice of Capitano's rang out in the hall from behind (Y/n). Looking back, he sees Capitano holding onto his hood. "It's Her Majesty's private section, no one is allowed near, or killed on site." Hearing that, (Y/n) gulped down the saliva in his mouth. He almost got killed if not for the Captain. It almost seems as if he was trying to help him, first with the cape and now saving his life, he owes him something at least.

"Thank you, I didn't know that." (Y/n) responded as they walked to a different section of the palace. "Thanks for saving me as well, or else I would be another body on the ground." Capitano walked (Y/n) back into his room. Suddenly remembering what Childe said about the man's strength, he got curious about what the harbinger looked like. His first time viewing the video, (Y/n) couldn't even see that he had long hair. It wasn't until a bit more research did he notice. There were many details that he wouldn't have seen if not for the overwhelmingly detailed fan drawings he have come to see. It's not like (Y/n) minded much.

"Thank you for walking me back." (Y/n) bowed and walked into his room, but just as he was about to close the door a hand blocked it. "May I come in, honored guest?" Capitano asked, "I would like to warm myself." Hearing a reasonable saying, (Y/n) allowed him in.

"Don't you have your room you can warm up to?"

"I've been told to keep a watching eye on you, this is the best option for now."

'So the Tsaritsa doesn't trust me at all. Could've just sent some normal guards but had to send a harbinger instead.' (Y/n) looked as Capitano walked over to the fireplace and added more firewood placed near. Although the room was naturally cold, there wasn't much ice build-up anywhere inside so the place near the fire wasn't wet.