Neuvillette x male reader x Wriothesley, part 2

Game: Genshin

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

Some stories may not load all the way, search for the "To be continued" or "End" at the end of the stories to get the full thing.

------------------------------

"Wow, inviting me over after such a long cold shoulder?" (Y/n) mumbled, sarcasm showing heavily. He was invited up into the overworld...well more like dragged out but what does that matter to the two men in front of him.

Looking down at the coffee table filled with delicious cakes, tea, and...water. (Y/n) took his piece as he cut into other soft cake with his fork. The slight bounce and jiggle that came from the delicious thing showed the craftsmanship of the baker. Whipped cream decorated the top giving off a slight sweet smell, it wasn't too overpowering though as the bitter dark chocolate was sprinkled on top. Each layer of cake could be easily seen and split apart, but why would you do that when you could eat it without much worry on your mind?

The bitterness of the chocolate and the sweetness of the cream perfectly blended with the fluffy cake. It wasn't too much of anything, even people who dislike sweets should have this baker make them something, then they'll truly taste perfection.

"Taking your stalker out on a cafe date isn't exactly a normal thing you know?" (Y/n) said with sarcasm, his legs crossed before him as he leaned back on the comfortable couch, one of his hands holding the plate of cake on his lap and the other hand holding the fork and a bite at a time. Self-control is a must when it comes to these types of situations as much as he would love to just stuff the cake down his throat.

"...I guess you could call it that..." Wriothesley said as (Y/n) immediately choked. He coughed violently, throat burning and tears forming around the corner of his eyes. That answer...was very unexpected. He thought Wriothesley would say something to rebut or even just not talk but...that?

Neuvillette patted his back to soothe him but it only made things feel weirder.

"Are you serious right now?" (Y/n) mumbled after sitting back up and properly digested. "What are you, in love with me? I mean come on, you can't be that insane correct?"

(Y/n) looked around, he wasn't entirely opposed to the idea, but he would have much preferred seeing the two do it as a form of payment to keep his mouth shut. It would be...quite the arrangement, but it wasn't as bad as what others thought of it.

(Y/n) looked at the two before crossing his legs. He was a grown man, he could deal with this bullshit from the other two. Although he may act childish sometimes, he was fully well in his mid-20s. Thriving on others' confusion over him and his behavior. Leaning back on the couch before he was handed a full-on contract. Picking up, (Y/n) looked over the 40-page contact information. There were depicted many situations where someone might ask (Y/n) what knowledge he knew of. It gave a lot of what he could give them as answers, and what he could not.

It was just a summary of saying, don't reveal who they are, keep them as mysteries to the outside people.

"Blah...blah...blah... this is so boring." (Y/n) threw it to the side, on the surface he might have not read it so close even though it took him a long time. 'I'll stay quiet, but on one condition."

Neuvillette looked at (Y/n), curiosity in his own blue-shaded eyes glossing over and across the table, eventually falling onto the plate that (Y/n) had previously set down. He mulled about what could be the condition. Wriothesley looked at (Y/n), gray eyes narrowing down like a wolf looking at his prey.