Yandere Ayanokoji kiyotaka x Male reader, part 2

Anime: Classroom of the Elite

Your position:

Class 1-C

Similar personality to Ayanokoji - almost emotionless, badass

Ayanokoji and (Y/n)'s age is both 18

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

------------------------------

(Y/n) hugged his body. He was getting cold while still outside on Ayanokoji's lap. "How long are you planning to sit here? Aren't your legs going numb?" (Y/n)'s waist was still tightly hugged by Ayanokoji. The other's head was in his neck for a few minutes now. "You might be bat shit crazy, but at least be a person who's bat shit crazy AND have common sense."

Ayankoji finally pulled his head out of (Y/n)'s neck. (Y/n) was sick and tired of Ayanokoji's behavior. The boy was honestly quite tame if he played his cards right and did not do stupid shit like those people in movies dealing with a yandere. Yes, he took his phone out and researched what it means. Although there's not yet the blood and murder part he shouldn't think it will not happen.

"Are you cold?" Ayanokoji said, looking up at (Y/n) as the others looked down at him.

"Yes, very much so, and I would much prefer it if you brought me inside a building fit for living. It happens to be called a dorm." (Y/n) was trying not to lose his shit in his mind. Being upset at Ayanokoji will not help with the situation. He needs to understand Ayanokoji in the first place and why the obsession began.

"All right, anything for you." Ayanokoji picked (Y/n) up princess-style and walked to his dorm room. Going up the elevator Ayanokoji set (Y/n) down but still wasn't willing to give (Y/n) enough space to run away. He knew there wasn't enough space, he was a lot faster than (Y/n) but he didn't want to risk it with a sudden surprise. But as they walked to Ayanokoji's room and opened the door the blond girl from before suddenly tackled Ayanokoji. (Y/n) only walked inside, seeing the boy in trouble earlier today, and sat on the chair. The room was quite small and immediately got crowded as the boy and girl walked back. (Y/n) signed as opened his phone, deciding to find anything possible for Ayanokoji to become better.

The brown-haired boy went back to his emotionless state. "Celebration in my room?" he said, setting his bag on the table in front of (Y/n). "Isn't that the guy who presented the video today?" (Y/n) crossed his legs. As he looked through his phone, glancing up when he was mentioned. "Yes, now I need you two to leave."

'Two-faced.' (Y/n) thought as the two people left the room. Ayanokoji hugged him from behind, his personality changing immediately after there was no one else.

"Are you happy now?" he asked in almost a cute tone, but (Y/n) was better than believing in that voice.

"Acting cute won't do you good." (Y/n) responded as he stood up. He tried to at least before Ayanokoji leaned his entire body weight on (Y/n)'s shoulders. Before pulling the other back onto the bed.

"Ow! Why are you doing this to me in the first place?" (Y/n) said finally losing it.

"Because you make me feel whole."

"Why did it have to me? What did I even do?" (Y/n) asked, he tried to keep calm but a hint of frustration can be heard throughout his body language and tone of voice.

"I don't know either, but you make me feel whole," Aynokoji repeated the last few words again and again.

"Okay okay! I get it! all right? You're not going to be one of those even crazier bastards who will kill, kidnap, and murder for me will you?" (Y/n) questioned pointing at the wall as if that will emphasize anything.