Yandere Ayanokoji Kiyotaka x Male reader, part 1

Anime: Classroom of the Elite

Your position:

Class 1-C

Similar personality to Ayanokoji - almost emotionless, badass

The first part is based on the Trial episode

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

(Y/n) sat in the cafeteria looking at his lunch tray. There were quite extravagant dishes on his plate but even that could not cheer him up from his classmate's situation. Sighing, he started eating as the three people sat next to him. (Y/n) was just about to pick up his tray and walked away when the brown-haired boy pulled on his shirt, not allowing him to leave. His hair was more reddish brown but (Y/n) was too lazy to acknowledge that fact or think about it even more. People are just weird.

"Let go please." (Y/n) asked politely, his voice ended as he looked at the brown-haired boy, who was not letting go of his shirt.

"Please! I just wanna be friends with you!" The hyper girl, whom he thinks is Kushida, yelled as she ran towards (Y/n) hugging his arm while the boy pulled him away before she could even touch him. He was quite thankful for him noticing the uncomfortableness of the situation. But looking at the boy now, there was more of a glare toward the girl. She has been trying to make friends with him but (Y/n) knew their true intentions. He didn't want to bother with them just in case anything happens and their class also gets a zero point per month and blames it on him.

"Leave me be." (Y/n) said, trying not to lose his temper, "You have been bothering me for the past 4 hours. How are you not sick of it?" Eventually being pulled down to sit beside the boy, a little too close for comfort, but if he moves anyway he'll fall to the ground. They have already introduced themselves and have been trying to pry information from him.

"Fine. I'll tell you what I heard if you'll leave me be." (Y/n) started to explain how the three gangsters were talking about their plan openly, he was bored at the time so he listened to their plans. "But, I do not wish to be on the stand, understand?" The blond head nodded anxiously as Ayanokoji and Horikita just stared at him.

"We know the truth now, but we can't do anything about it if you don't arrive there and say your statement and provide evidence," Horikita said as she looked at him, in an almost glaring format.

"All right, but one condition. He needs to protect me for the next year." (Y/n) said pointing his thumb at Ayanokoji.

"How come?" Horikita asked.

"This is something I should not be bothered with, there's a lot more sinister stuff going on." (Y/n) responded as Ayanokoji scooted even closer to him. The vibe was almost a cheerful one if not for the expressionless face the other gave out. Having enough (Y/n) called it out, "Also, can you move a bit further away? You're in my personal space."

"No." the other responded plainly, (Y/n) didn't expect that kind of response so he fell silent for a moment. The two other girls glare at him for not cooperating.

"What? Do you want me to sit on your lap?"

"I wouldn't mind."

"Shameless!" (Y/n) flushed as he got ready to leave again before Ayanokoji did move away, just a little. Although it was barely enough (Y/n) sat back down before he tried to push Ayanokoji a bit more in the opposite direction so he would have more space. Giving up within a few seconds (Y/n) started to eat his food glaring out the window.