Kim Dokja x male reader x Yoo Jonghyuk, part 2

Manhwa: Omniscient reader's viewpoint

Plot: (Y/n) was skilled in combat, he was nicknamed the sharpshooter of the group. And he accidentally shot a love arrow into two people's hearts.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

Spoilers for original plotline: if you still wanna read this but don't want spoilers, you can read the manhwa on Webtoon for free.

"Memory lines from the past"

[System talking]

'Dokja reading thoughts'

------------------------------

[The character, (Y/n) (L/n), now trust you more]

"You owe me a favor now, don't you think?" Dokja said looking at (Y/n) who was holding the breathing girl who still didn't seem to understand the situation.

[The character, (Y/n) (L/n), now trusts you less]

A crack appeared on Dokja's smiling face. 'Is this system joking with me?! That's possible!?... *Sigh* I shouldn't have said that either way.' "Hey, I was just joking, don't look so upset!" He put his hands up beside his head trying to look less intimidating. Seeing (Y/n)'s eyes narrow with caution Dokja froze, it felt as if he was about to be killed, it was a familiar feeling he felt when he was first confronting Jonghyuk.

"Speaking of Jonghyuk, he should be awake by now." Dokja said as a wall was bashed open, "Speak of the devil. I should go."

[The skill, Bookmark, has been activated]

[You cannot add the character, (Y/n) (L/n), into your bookmarks

Reason: you have a low understanding of the character]

'I sometimes forget that side characters don't have many scenes in the original plotline which means he has to get to know (Y/n) normally.' Dokja thought, suddenly Jonghyuk rushed towards him grabbed his neck, and shoved him into the wall.

"I finally get to kill you." Dokja couldn't talk back.

'Is this how I'm going to die?' Dokja thought as his vision started to turn blurry. (Y/n) rushed forward kicking Jonghyuk's hand away from Dokja's body.

"You aren't allowed to harm him." (Y/n) said simply as he pinned Jonghyuk's arms behind his back and pushed him so he was leaning forward. Jonghyuk was struggling in (Y/n)'s hold noticing Dokja's red face.

'STOP THINKING ABOUT THOSE PICTURES!' Dokja wanted to scream his head off seeing how wrong (Y/n) looked with Jonghyuk pinned down. 'I never intended to join the small fandom with the very active artists! What was on their mind all day anyway?!' (Y/n) looked down at Jonghyuk's death glare directed at him, he didn't do anything other than tighten his grip which caused the movements to become less vigorous.

'It seems that fighting the Catastrophe of Questions got a lot out of him. What should I do now?' Looking at Dokja, (Y/n) tilted his head. "Are you okay?" He asked, shocking the other out of their lustful mindset, upon seeing the other out of their state (Y/n) asked his question, "What do we do with him?"

"Just tie him up for now," Dokja said, sitting back down by the fire and started putting more skewers on the blue flame. "Give him something to eat, he has important things to do for me." (Y/n) nodded and used his belt to tie Jonghyuk's hands and pushed him down to the floor.

"(Y/n)... why did you save me?" Dokja stated as (Y/n) sat down by the fire with the little girl in his lap, it seems like she has fallen asleep again. "I own you, that's what you said right?" (Y/n) said with a blank face.