Capitano x Prince male reader, part 2

Game: Genshin Impact

Plot: Noble Harbingers.

Names: Their Fatui names will be their family name, aka last names or just nicknames (Example: the Dottore family)

They will still have visions but are only allowed to use them during battles/wars.

The number system isn't that important.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

(Y/n) was worried he hasn't seen Capitano in over a few weeks. Although they were deployed in different areas on the battlefield they could still visit each other.

A war arose once the contract was broken. The Tsaritsa was completely over her head once she received the war letter and sent all the generals out, even (Y/n) was sent out. If he was completely useless no one would even mention marrying him. Even since he was a child he's been taking weaponry classes. It was always a precaution the royals did although usually, a female would take the throne anyway.

(Y/n) stepped out of the campsite he was in and looked at the sunset. Honestly, he thought when he was sent to just die, his skills were for sure not nearly as good as the others but it was better than the average for sure. Being a future archon sure has its perks.

(Y/n) thought about Capitano, usually, like that day when Capitano first proposed the idea of them getting married he was only able to see the bottom half of the man's face. He did wonder what the man looked like ever since then, but he didn't want to pressure him into revealing it. Moving to the edge of the camp (Y/n) looked into the empty horizon. It's been weeks since the war started and neither side was willing to back down. The hydro archon really outdid herself this time.

"What are you thinking about?" Someone asked from behind (Y/n) as the prince just sighed.

"Nothing for you to be worried about, it's late to go to sleep, tomorrow's horn will be blown at 5 am." (Y/n) said, the horns were used to have a fair battle. The horns usually trigger everyone's attention span so they would last longer during wars, or to wake everyone up for a secret attack. It makes people think about the families they might have lost due to the war. The honor they will lose if they survive once the war ends with their side collapsing.

Sacrifice yourselves for the sake of your country.

"I don't think you have the right to order me around." The person got closer to (Y/n) as he finally looked back. A familiar mask entered his vision as he moved his body to turn around.

"Capitano!" (Y/n) hugged the man's neck, "I haven't seen you for so long..." He hugged the man's neck as he hugged back. It then did he realize...one of them might die. This was war, the battlefield they stand on will be stained with one of their blood. Then he spotted someone spying on them. One of the nighttime guards, just in case the enemy is moving during the night.

(Y/n) looked around. He felt the unknowing feeling of dread falling near as the seconds passed by. A scream was heard nearby as (Y/n) turned to look in that direction. He ran towards the sound after grabbing his sword. One of the tents was on fire as the guard that was spying on them was holding a torch.

Traitor...

(Y/n) thought as more and more of the knights looked at him. Red flames burst into the air as people ran around, screaming as the fire burnt their flesh. The nauseating smell covered the land as most of the tents were on fire. (Y/n) looked at the eyes staring at his body, a sharpening ring blocked out all other sounds. The beating of his heart was evident as it was the only thing he could feel.