Dottore x Patient male reader

Game: Genshin Impact

Plot: driven crazy by his parents, Dottore was the only person who ever showed (Y/n) what caring about someone is "like".

TW: Kidnapping, blood and gore, Stockholm syndrome, a lot of shit, please do not read if you don't like reading graphic scenes

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

------------------------------

Dottore looked at his patient as he sat obediently there with his eyes. The man has always found them unsettling from the beginning since he was kidnapped. Dottore looked at him once again as he stared at him from the cell. He was focusing on a different, healthier patient at the moment, injecting this serum he was working on at the moment.

(Y/n) smiled when Dottore approached him. The other placed his hands on (Y/n)'s face as (Y/n) nuzzled into it. His eyes shone with an unsettling desire to be with him. Dottore pulled (Y/n) out of the cell, he gave him a plate of random shit he got from the woods that he just added water to it and turned into a stew. There were even bits of grass and leaves in the stew.

(Y/n) ate it without hesitation. One he'll probably eat anything Dottore gives him and two he was hungry.

Even if he was fed better back in that psychotic hell hole of a home, (Y/n) still preferred here because the love of his life was here.

The stew was bland, but delicious at the same time. Probably because it was Dottore that gave it to him. If it was anything else he would have dumped it back on their head. (Y/n) soon finished his food as Dottore gestured for him to go sit on the operation table. He did without a single millisecond waster knowing Dottore hate it when patients tries to escape or run away.

(Y/n) didn't understand them, why would they run away from such a good man? Although (Y/n) was never into men before he came here, he was only interested in Dottore now, no one else matters.

Love was never the main thing in his life but now it's the only thing in his life.

(Y/n) looked stared into Dottore's eyes as he was injected with something using a needle. The liquid was dark green and it brought a cold shiver to (Y/n)'s body. There were no complaints, no whines of pain, nothing. Dottore looked at (Y/n) seeing the other just staring at him. It brought an unsettling feeling into his mind.

Gripping (Y/n)'s arm Dottore pull him back into the cell and locked him up again. Honestly, he was half sure that even if he didn't lock the cell (Y/n) would do it himself. Or just sit in there as the other patients watch him with weird or even jealous gazes seeing how he was treated in what seems to be much better than the rest of them. (Y/n) has already been here for almost a full year and he has a pretty good record considering he was kidnapped.

Dottore left him alone for a few more days until the (Y/n) was brought out again. There was a new person in the room with him. He was quite timid and didn't yell or scream like anyone else. (Y/n) liked him, finally another person to appreciate the doctor's good work...

But he seems to be enjoying it too much.

(Y/n) looked at the other man as he was injected with a serum. Dottore seems to have been preferring him over (Y/n) recently. Probably because there were fewer random traces of chemicals in his bloodstream than (Y/n)'s but (Y/n) was starting to feel neglected. The other person was fed better food, he did everything he was ordered to do without complaining, and Dottore seems to have called him out more and more.