Shen Qingqiu x male reader, part 2

Book/Animation: The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Plot: What will happen if the plot tries to set Shen Qingqiu and (Y/n) up? Shen Qingqiu knows its tricks and (Y/n) just has no idea what's going on.

Appearance: Long hair

Disclaimer: When I say light in this one-shot, I do not mean weight. The higher your cultivation the closer your body is to godhood, that's why Shen Qingqiu and his seniors can walk on water. It does not matter your size! Got it? Good.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

(Author's comments)

------------------------------

"Shen...Qingqiu? That is a novel name for sure." The name sounds way too hot as someone's real name.

"Yup, that's my name, now let me break this to you. I'm from the same place as you. The modern world, and that's what we are here to talk about."

*After a brief explanation about the book, other than the system's existence (definitely not because I'm lazy)*

"Ohhh, okay, so what's the logic behind this?" At the moment they were sitting in front of each other as Shen Qingqiu avoided his discipline and spoke with the new guy that he was going to hang out with forever because OOC is a piece of sh-

"There is no logic, I just gave up immediately and accepted my fate."

"Wow, you had no life outside of this book did you?" (Y/n) said with heavy sarcasm, "I mean, choking to death from anger? Was it worth it?"

"Hay! That's rude and definitely not worth it. I should have just let it go but the ending was too shit man." Shen Qingqiu crossed his arms and pouted looking at (Y/n).

"So, here's another problem. We don't know my background, nor do we know anything about me other than I wear (f/c)" (Y/n) looked up at Shen Qingqiu's headpiece to see it's slightly tilted. It was a very pretty headpiece as well. Silver tube to make sure his hair was in place and a long hairpin going through the middle of it to keep everything in place. Two jade green colored ribbons were softly put over it. He tried listening to whatever he was talking about but he couldn't take his eyes off of the man's gorgeous looks.

"You...are really pretty." (Y/n) commented, causing Shen Qinqiou to be quiet for a moment.

"I'm at least worthy of being called handsome." Resting his head on his hand, causing his head to tilt, Shen Qingqiu noticed the intense staring directed above his head. Raising an eyebrow, he questioned what the other was looking at.

"Your head thing is crooked." (Y/n) pointed to the bun on top of Shen Qingqiu's head. Although it wasn't messed up too bad he just wanted to change the topic again.

"Ah? It is?" Shen Qingqiu never had a problem with his hair as it was always secure on his head even if he slept in it. 'Is this like one of those situations where the system just gives me a problem so the other can fix then the wind will be-' Just before he could do anything (Y/n) reached out his hands and leaned into Shen Qingqiu's face.

'Is this a love plot for Shen Qingqiu or something!?' (Y/n)'s face was awfully close to his and he can feel something shift in his head. And it was much more comfortable after they fixed it. 'Oh.....I guess there is some use for this cliche plot, maybe I should follow his lead.'

"Thank you," Shen Qingqiu smiled as he tucked a piece of hair behind (Y/n)'s ears as he continued his sentence, "For fixing my headpiece."

It then did (Y/n) snap out of the plot's trap. (Yes hate me (Y/n))