Eiden x Criminal Clan member male reader, part 1

Game: Nu: carnival

Plot: A secret clan member appeared and he's a...criminal?

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

"Haiii! What is this! Get me out of here!" (Y/n) kicked over the table as he looked at the guards surrounding his cell. "It's my release day! I need no person to escort me out of this fucken place alright?! I'm a grown-ass man and I do what I want you fucken bastards!"

"This will only add days to your sentencing, be glad we don't have the power to add to your sentencing. Your caretaker is already here for you." The head of the prison, the warden, warned (Y/n) as he sat on his bed aggressively. He already made a crack in the walls multiple times but it just kept regenerating. Knowing he has nowhere else to go (Y/n) glared at the warden as his cell finally opened up.

"Would you look at that, finally decided to hay hay hay! What the fuck is that!"

"Stop cursing with every sentence you speak, it's annoying."

Clipping the bracelet around his wrists it locked in place tightly, (Y/n) looked at it and tried to pry it off but was shocked slightly as a warning. "What is the fucken meaning of this!?"

"It's to restrict your essence flow so you can't do any hard with it, now get the fuck out of this cell and go get picked up by the miserable noble who's forced to be your watcher, you will stay with them for the next few years, most of the nobles paid off their fees for you. Honestly, if I was them I would rather die than look at you for more than a minute. "

The watchers change every month, it was a way to get money from the rich nobles because they can pay money to get off of the watcher duty for the month. Watcher is basically to get good criminals out on probation and be watched by many people. Since an average household doesn't have as many people as there is in a manner it was obviously for the richer families. Plus to skip being the watcher the fee was up to 20 million coins if not more. The least amount owed was around 15 million which was a few years ago when one of the noble's businesses was in a downhill cycle for many months.

Of course, when it comes to the people who can pay it off, the price doubles for the next person in line and will continue to double until accepted into a household, the next time it is their turn they have to accept and there will be no payoffs. Usually, there was never a chain reaction but once it did and the price can easily get into 9 digits (above 100 million) which ultimately ended up in someone keeping the criminal for a few months if not a year seeing how many people have skipped.

Not many people wished to skip unless it was necessary.

But (Y/n) was one of those criminals that no one wishes to keep. No one knows what he did but many rumors claim many different scenes. Not many people were there for his trial and those who were could only answer with a pale face and shiver before moving off of the topic immediately. It only intensified the situation when many were told about the release of the said man.

Obvious people because to take out private savings to pass being on watching duty for this guy.

The price on (Y/n)'s head eventually went into the tens of billions. His starting price was oddly low, with 10 million. But being known as the mysterious criminal no one was willing to risk it. 11 people in total skipped him so far. The next person would have to pay 40.96 billion as a fee.