Kim Dokja x Companion male reader, part 2

Manga: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

The second part to Yoo Joonghyuk x Companion male reader, part 1

TW: felt a little more violent for this one

Based on Chapter 28

Changes: Kim Dokja thinks this is their 18th regression. The first instance of (Y/n)'s feelings.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

-----------------------------

"Listen to me for once in your goddamn life Yoo Joonghyuk!" (Y/n) screamed as his voice echoed through the tunnels. He coughed having been yelling for so long. He held his throat as he collapsed onto the floor, his legs had given up a long time ago but he's reached his limit. "He is not a threat! He's useful!" (Y/n) said, hope slowly fading away in his eyes.

Joonghyuk didn't know what to do as he looked at the kneeling man, "He's the difference we needed to break this loop! To learn everything! Why can't you see that?! Why do you just want me to suffer over and over again?! You're not the one getting resurrected! You don't know how much pain it is to keep up with you sometimes!"

"Then just leave, this day was bound to come," Joonghyuk said non-moving, he peered down at the person in front of him. Wanting to go and just comfort him. But something was holding him back. He didn't feel like himself, this wasn't him. This was someone else.

(Y/n) didn't like getting into fights. He's said it many times when they meet recurring people. He rarely gets into fights but when he does he make sure the other person learns their lesson.

"You're my world Joonghyuk! Why can't you just believe me?! Trust me as I trust you!" (Y/n) sobbed as he looked up at Joonghyuk, his hands reached over at the other's robes, his hands were shaking. They've been at this for over an hour. And who was the main person they were arguing about?

Kim Dokja.

(Y/n) continued until he heard something large fall to the floor. Looking up he saw his computer bag. The sounds of footsteps walked off as Joonghyuk left. He's never done that before, why would he do that? After how much they have been through...

"You never counted me as a companion have you?! Just a slave for your amusement. I died 1836 times for you! I've been with you since your first run-through, I've been with you the entire time. Even if everyone betrayed you I was with you! Why can't you see me as my worth?!" (Y/n) yelled his voice going hoarse as he was left sobbing.

(Y/n) stood up and punched the wall over and over again until it broke into pieces. It hurts too much. Even more, than being ripped apart.

"Why..." (Y/n) slides down the wall as he slowly calmed down. They'll make up sooner or later.

Surprisingly he wasn't hateful to either of the people that have been spoken about in the argument. He just couldn't understand why Joonghyuk couldn't see his viewpoint.

(Y/n) went up onto the ground. He sighed and spent a few hours up there. Constellations giving him pity and giving him money.

Meaning while Dokja was found Lee Jihyu. "Joongyuk and (Y/n) are here too, right?" Dokja asked the girl in front of him. Lee Jihyu, Joonghyu's and (Y/n)'s disciple.

"Who's (Y/n)?" Jihyu asked as Dokja froze in place.

"Y-you don't know who (Y/n) is?"

"Who are you? Are you trying to find that person?" Jihyu asked as she left to go find her master after getting someone to keep watch.