Shen Qingqiu x male reader, part 1

Book/Animation: The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Appearance: Long hair

Disclaimer: When I say light in this one-shot, I do not mean weight. The higher your cultivation the closer your body is to godhood, that's why Shen Qingqiu and his seniors can walk on water. It does not matter your size! Got it? Good.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

(Y/n) opened his eyes to see the blue sky. His mind was filled with confusion as he looked around for what was going on. Feeling nothing against his back or anything other parts of his body. (Y/n) looked down...to see the ground that was fastly approaching him.

"AHHHH!!!!"

WHY THE HELL WAS HE FALLING OFF A CLIFF???!!!

Looking around for anything to grip on, (Y/n) found nothing. "WHY THE HELL IS NOTHING NEARBY!?" It was as if this place was meant to be jumped down. Flailing around his arms and legs for absolutely no reason other than to buy a few milliseconds for him to survive. Every rational thought has gone out of his mind as he nears the ground. His eyes were tightly shut as he waited for the impact and the pain to the surface.

"Stop moving!"

(Y/n) opened his eyes. The voice sounded nearby before something caught him. The person carried him before landing on the ground and tried to put him on the ground. (Y/n)'s legs turned to jelly and he immediately fell onto the ground again. Well, he still ended up on the ground anyway it seems at least he's not dead.

"Thank you." Not wanting to get up (Y/n) remembered to thank the person, that was the most rational thing he could do at the moment. He remembered seeing long hair and flowy clothes so he assumed the other was a woman, he could always apologize later. Looking up at the person's face, they were a man.

"Bro, are you cosplaying?" (Y/n) asked, seeing the other shocked face. But before he could do anything else, (Y/n)'s vision dimmed as his head fell onto the soft grass.

*Shen Qingqiu POV*

*A few minutes earlier*

Shen Qingqiu hid behind a tree as he watched the group of people fighting.

'Stop digging your own grave. This is the only thing Luo Binghe has of his late adopted mother.' he thought, seeing the jade pendant getting taken away from its owner. As it got tossed away Luo Binghe tried to fight the seniors but only got another beating. Ning YingYing complained to Ming Fan who just said it was a way to make Luo Binghe respect his elders. Which she threatened back by wanting to tell their master.

Not being able to convince himself to leave the situation alone, he shot a leaf toward Ming Fan hitting him back. Seeing he only made the situation a lot worse he was just about to take another three when the system warned him of something else.

[Warning warning, one of your disciples is falling off.]

Confused about what the system meant he suddenly heard very loud screaming from afar. Seeing the Ming Fan and his little gang leave Luo Binghe alone as they went to see what was going on. He felt safer leaving Luo Binghe alone. Noticing the jade pendant on the branch Shen Qingqiu snatched it and listened to whatever the system said about the fake jade pendant but it only got cut off as the same message from before appeared again.