Kim Dokja x Naga male reader, part 2

Manga: Omniscient Reader/Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Title: Mystery creature is now my pet?!

Plot: After fighting the warden of the dark and cooking the ground rat leg. Lee Gilyoung noticed something moving behind the cracks between the trees.

A little back story on (Y/n): (Y/n) is a naga, he can also turn into a full snake when eating larger prey, or fighting but it costs energy. He is also a character that doesn't exist in the original TWSA storyline. Similar to Dokja, he was a normal citizen, but when the dokkaebi and the star steam started, he was woken up to a new body and started to get to know more about the body.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

[System notification]

'Dokja reading thoughts'

------------------------------

'... This was never mentioned!' Dokja thought as he stared intently at the screen. But since the screen was right in front of (Y/n)'s face, who couldn't see the screen, it just felt like Dokja was either staring at him or the air in front of him.

'Become his master... hmmm, that sounds nice~' Dokja smirked at (Y/n), again.

"What do you want?" The sudden language change startled Dokja.

[The constellation, Hidden Author, has gifted ??? their power]

"Oh? You thought I could only speak Chinese?" (Y/n) said, with sudden confidence. His tail untangled as he faced Dokja fully. The tail wrapped itself around Dokja's legs and waist, pushing the latter's waist towards (Y/n).

[Several constellations are having a nosebleed]

'What are they a bunch of perverts?!' Dokja thought, suddenly the tip of (Y/n)'s cold tail swiped back and forth on his nape, causing a shiver to run down his spine.

"Answer me, mortal, what are you doing following me~?" There was a rumble in (Y/n)'s voice making an almost purring sound after each word. (Y/n) leaned towards Dokja with the same smirk the man had a few seconds ago. "You should also tell me your name, I can't just call you mortal now can I?"

"My name is Kim Dokja, call me Dokja. Umm... you're a little close (Y/n)." Dokja said as he put his hands between the two while looking away. From the dim lighting inside the cave (Y/n) was unable to see the small tint of pink on Dokja's face.

"Oh~? So you can get close to me, and touch my tail?" (Y/n) Right now is right in front of Dokja. His hot breath was fanning Dokja's ears making them feel warm.

[Several constellations are excited about the scene]

[You have been gifted 1,000 coins]

(Y/n)'s tail wrapped itself around Dokja's torso. Only now did Dokja see the long slim tongue coming from (Y/n)'s lips. But just before (Y/n) can lean any closer, Myungoh Han walked around the corner. He didn't want to be left alone with a kid and a woman who in his eyes were useless, and he came after Dokja. But wasn't able to find him, until now.

[Several constellations are angry at the character, Myungoh Han]

(Y/n) was immediately annoyed. His little interrogation was being interrupted, but just as he was about to untwine his tail from Dokja, the latter spoke. "What are you doing here Myungoh?" he demanded an answer, "Don't you have other things to worry about, like your curse?"

[The constellation, Demon God of wrath and lust, orders Myungoh to walk out on the scene.]

[The constellation, Demon God of wrath and lust, is enjoying the show!]