Capitano x Prince male reader, part 1

Game: Genshin Impact

Plot: Noble Harbingers.

Names: Their Fatui names will be their family name, aka last names or just nicknames (Example: the Dottore family)

They will still have visions but are only allowed to use them during battles/wars.

The number system isn't that important.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

(Y/n) sipped his tea with leisure and pleasure. The porcelain cup in his hand slowly became covered in ice as he got angry. The new recruits were slacking off. Snapping his fingers, a guard came in. "What do you need, my prince?" He asked, bowing down.

"Give them a warning, slack off, kick them the next time they do it." (Y/n) said as he pointed with the glass in his hand. The guard looked out the window before nodding and immediately walking away.

"Not in a good mood?" A man's voice said from behind (Y/n) but he already knew what it was.

"What does the almighty Capitano need from me? As my mother's servant, shouldn't you look for her rather than me?" (Y/n) said as Capitano sat down beside him after pulling up a chair. (Y/n) didn't look at him, as an Archon himself he's basically isolated from human emotions, although there were exceptions.

"Just because mother deems you more important than I, it doesn't mean you can just disrespect me like that, disrespecting her child is still a slap in the face for her, rumors will spread about how the nobles don't respect even the Queen's child, what's that going to look like on her?" (Y/n) said as Capitano stood up, seeming more satisfied (Y/n) continued. "Now what do you want from me?" (Y/n) was treated fairly in the castle. He didn't touch the harbingers and neither did they look at him. The only oddball from their group was this man beside him.

"I heard you're getting married," Capitano said moving so he was in (Y/n)'s peripheral vision. But (Y/n) still refused to look at him.

"What does that have to do with you? It's always been like this." (Y/n) drank some water as he continued, "It was my fate ever since the beginning. Even the common folks knew it." (Y/n)'s birth was for nothing but sacrifice for his country. It was something that he was forced to accept, he hated it but couldn't show it.

"Maybe you could speak to Her Majesty-"

"We both knew well that she cares not for me, but for her power. When has she ever loved me apart from what I can bring to her and be something to be bragged about to other royals." (Y/n) coldly interrupted, having already known what Capitano was going to say.

"Maybe we can change that?" Capitano said. (Y/n) looked up at Capitano after a long pause, he tried thinking over what Capitano meant but he couldn't figure it out. "Explain what you meant by that." (Y/n) stood up and looked up at Capitano, his arms crossed in front of his chest, back curved in the most seductive way possible. Capitano looked at (Y/n) up and down, he's always been fond of the prince, the cold exterior was a perfect reflection of the Tsaritsa but there was just something about him that made (Y/n) so special.

"-there? Are you there? Do not ignore me." (Y/n) said as Capitano snapped back to reality, "I thought you were gone for a second there. Now explain what you meant."