Shen Qingqiu x male reader, part 3

Book/Animation: The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Special at the end

Appearance: Long hair

Disclaimer: When I say light in this one-shot, I do not mean weight. The higher your cultivation the closer your body is to godhood, that's why Shen Qingqiu and his seniors can walk on water. It does not matter your size! Got it? Good.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

(Author's comments)

------------------------------

(Y/n) was looking around, bored out of his mind as Ning Yingying walked around the streets. When he looked back he didn't know where she went. People were mostly gone from the streets as the doors and windows were closed. Soon no one was on the streets anymore. Looking around (Y/n) started to walk back feeling eyes on his back as he did so. (Y/n) felt like he was walking into a trap before something slammed into his face.

A black cloud was running straight to him as a weird smell entered his nose. (Y/n)'s vision blurred as he continued to walk towards the mansion only to fall onto the ground and cause a nosebleed. He was slowly dragged away by something as the blood from his nose was smeared on the ground. Disgusting.

*A few minutes later*

Shen Qingqiu landed on the ground as Lou Binghe fell onto the curb behind him.

"Mater?" Lou Binghe asked as he patted down his clothes from the dirt.

"There's blood." Shen Qingqiu pointed down to the road. There was a streak of smeared blood on the ground and there was a trail leading towards a door. The vibrant color in the center still seemed wet as the outer edges were darkening and flaking, The stain wasn't created too recently. The person was likely pulled inside the door as the drag mark shows.

Shen Qingqiu walked over to the door and pushed it open. Black smoke was pushed in his face as he and Lou Binghe immediately passed out.

Shen Qingqiu felt nothing but cold when he woke up. He realized that his clothes were stripped from his body other than a thin underlayer which is also dropped from his shoulder. 'It's fine if you tie me to a pillar but stripe me as well!? What kind of plot is this?!' He thought as he tried to untie the ropes.

"Master, I'm scared..." Ning Yingying whined as she was put beside Lou Binghe.

'If you're scared then don't run around and get lost when we're on a mission!' Lou Binghe thought to himself as he saw (Y/n)'s body from the corner of his eyes.

"Don't worry Senior, I'm sure Master has a way to get us out of this." Lou Binghe comforted Ning Yingying, making her stop crying and whining so much.

"Ugh..." From not far (Y/n) lay on the ground and opened his eyes. His nose hurt a bit but it wasn't too intense. Remembering that fall he was surprised it wasn't broken into pieces by now. He looked around the dim room and tried to sit up. "Where am I..."

Since OOC was still in place Shen Qingqiu had to ignore the hidden plot for the time being as the human figured cloud entered the shed. Of course, the ironic speech about why Die're, who revealed herself as Shen Qingqiu's reasonable deduction skills, had to peel off human skin. It didn't disturb Shen Qingqiu a bit, but (Y/n) seemed quite disturbed by his bloody nose. Especially Ning Yingying since all the victims have been female and she was the only female here.

"This skin won't work anymore. But I will get a new one very soon!" Just as Die'er raised her hands about to grab Ning Yingying, Shen Qingqiu stopped her.